Chapter 11

Jimin and I sat at the end of the wooden table in his dining room. He began to pour champagne into the small wine glasses.

There was a packet sitting in front of me with a lot of words, "What's this?"

"It's a nondisclosure agreement. It means that you cannot discuss anything about us with anyone." He watched my expressions. As if he was letting me know what I was getting into.

"I'm afraid my lawyer insists on it." He added.

"I'd never talk to anyone about us anyway." I felt weird saying that. It would be hard to keep a relationship a secret but I wanted to be with him.

He sat there In silence. It confused me. I couldn't read him. I clicked the pen that was on the table and began signing my signature.

I placed the pen down and sighed. I raised my head and looked at him, "Are you going to make love...to me...now?"

He didn't say anything but smiled. He stood from his chair and leaned over the table next to me.

"Two things. First, I don't make love. I fuck. Hard." Jimin looked me dead in the eyes. He was serious.

I swallowed as I refused to break eye contact and laughed nervously, "and the second thing?"

He stood up and put out his hand, "Come."

I hesitantly took his hand. Once I did, he took me into a hallway with many doors.

He stopped at one of the doors and held his hands, rubbing them.

What was going on in his head right now?

"It's just beyond this door." He said.

"What is?"

"My playroom." I could see him fight each word as he spoke to me.

Was there something that he was ashamed of? Embarrassed of?

"Like your Xbox and stuff?" I then asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. His smile left, "You must know you can leave at any time."

I looked over at the door, "Why? What's in there?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key, "I meant what I said. The helicopter is on standby to take you whenever you wanna go."

Why was he saying this? How bad could it be...whatever that was in that room.

"Jimin, just open the door."

He bit his lip and put the key in the lock. He opened the door to show that the room was in complete darkness.

I stayed behind him and followed him inside.

The lights began to slowly dim, exposing the room more clearly.

"Oh...my god."