Chapter 8

Jimin handed me a file as he sat down behind his desk. I opened the file and saw a picture of the woman I saw with the bandages. She wore a nice jacket and she held a purse. She looked more healthy In this picture.

"Williams, Leila"

It has all of her investments, occupations, education, political affiliation, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, and relationships, and all the places she would go.

This was...crazy.

"Her name's Leila Williams. She was my sub for a while about two years ago." Jimin said as he watched me look at all the photos that were taken of her from afar.

"What happened to her?" I asked as I turned the page.

"She wanted more; I didn't. So I ended it. She... Left, got married. I thought she moved on, but then her husband died in a car crash"

The pages fell back in place as I listened to him. Oh my god...

"She had a breakdown." He added.

I shook my head, "What does she want now?"

He sighed once more, "When you and I were in Georgia together, she turned up here and tried to slit her wrists in front of Mrs. Jones, my housekeeper."

"Oh my god..."

"Gail took her to the hospital but by the time I got there, she'd taken off. My people have been trying to find her." Jimin carried on.

I closed the file and adjusted the papers so they were even, "Your people? Is that who put this together?" I threw the file on his desk and began to wonder, "Is there one on me?"

Jimin looked down and that's when I knew, there was.

"Let me see it."

Jimin looked like he felt bad, generally. He sat up at opened his filing cabinet and searched through files and pulled out one. He tossed it on his desk and I immediately grabbed it. I opened it and saw a picture of me walking.

It had my mother and who she was married to and my birth father. Then where I lived, where I worked. Everything. Including my bank information.

"Subject works part-time at Clayton's Hardware, Richmond Road. You know, they didn't time my bathroom breaks," I closed the file, "You should probably get your money back. I threw back the file. Sitting in disbelief that Jimin was capable of these things.

"I had them drawn up on any prospective submissive." He added.

"Ha! Nice. Jesus." I scratched at my scalp. This wasn't going to be easy. I was still questioning whether I was going to stay or not and if I didn't, would he still add more records of my life?

"You know, I had no idea what this was gonna become- I didn't know you'd be different," Jimin said standing behind his chair.

"Different? Really? Is that why you brought me to Mrs. Robinson's, where you brought all the other women? Because I'm so different?" I said holding onto each side of the chair tightly.

"That was wrong...I admit." Jimin took a seat.

"It's all wrong! All of this is wrong. You put money into my account that... I- I don't want it. You bought the company I work for." I watched as Jimin bit his gums and nodded. He knew it was all wrong and he was feeling bad about it.

"This isn't a relationship Jimin, it's ownership." He looked over at me, continuing to bite at his lip, "I'm trying to understand you. I am...just wanting to get close to you. But it's really difficult to do that when you keep doing bizarre things like this. And it's really difficult to do that when you won't let me touch you!" My voice broke. I sighed and looked away.

Jimin looked down as if he was thinking. He stood up and made his way to me. He exhaled and stopped next to me. "Come to my bedroom."

"Sex is NOT going to fix this right now! Are you insane?" I threw my arms up, seriously?? All this and he thinks about sex?

"Y/N...please," he begged softly.