Chapter 21

The sun had gone done and Jimin and I laid beside each other. I looked into his eyes and they seemed warm. I smiled at him, "That was really nice."

Jimin began to smile as he scoffed. The smile died down as he looked at me longer and sighed, "What are you doing to me?"

His voice was so gentle.

I moved my hand to his face and he went to move away but froze. I looked at him as he watched me. I continued to move my hand into his hair and gently touched him.

He looked calm at first but then he grabbed my hand and put it down.
"Come one..."

I looked down at his chest and saw wounds in the shape of tiny circles, "What about here?" I lifted my hand and Jimin quickly stopped me.

"Why not?" I asked. I was concerned. I wasn't thinking about us...just, him, "Is that breaking the rules?"

"Speaking of which." Jimin let go of my hand.

"I haven't made up my mind yet."

Jimin began to get up, removing my leg off of him. He grabbed his pants and started putting them on.

I grabbed the blanket and cover-up, "You're not staying?"

"I told you...I don't sleep with anyone." Jimin continued to zip up his pants.

"Can we negotiate?" I asked with a side grin.

Jimin smiled and crawled onto the bed and kissed my forehead. He got up and went to the door. He looked back at me and then...left.