Chapter 14

Jimin had lead me to his bedroom. Closing the door behind him and walked past the light switch. He walked towards me, placing his hand on my chin, lifting it, and kissing me. He began to move his lips to my neck.

He pulled away and began to go down lower. He placed his hand on the buttons on my pants and unbuttoned them. He looked up at me and then slowly pulled down my pants.

I stood still and I began to breathe hard. My panties were exposed to him. He kissed just above my area and looked at me again, raising himself up to meet my height.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, carrying me to his bed.

Setting me down with a soft kiss, his hands traveled to my sides and grabbed my shirt. I raised my arms as he completed taking my shirt off.

Jimin grabbed my face and began to kiss me. I stopped and looked down at my breast. I felt his hand travel up my back and to my bra. Unhooking it.

He grabs the straps over my shoulders and slowly pulled them down. My bra fell to the ground and Jimin began to kiss on my neck.

He placed his hands on my shoulders to lay down. I slowly laid down myself as his arms traveled across the sides of my breast as he lowered himself to my legs.

He started to kiss my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my vagina. He stopped and stood up.

He looked down at me as he began to unbutton his shirt to reveal his clean-cut abs. He grabbed his pants line and pulled them down, letting them drop.

I looked down to see his member out completely.

I tensed up between my legs and began to breathe heavily again.

Jimin slowly crawled between my legs and began kissing me. He moved his hand down my stomach as he kissed my neck some more.

His fingers reached the top of my pantie line and went underneath. His hand made its way between my legs and touched the folds of my vagina. He took his two fingers and rubbed against my clit as I breathed heavily into Jimins mouth.

He removed his hand and grabbed my panties and slowly slid them down, pulling them off.

Jimin hovered over my legs as he tore apart a condom packet.

I looked down to see what he was doing but he already had put it on.

I felt his dick against my vagina as he grabbed my arm and raised it over my head. He began climbing over me as his other hand went down between my legs.

Without warning, I could feel Jimins dick push into me all the way. I grabbed his shoulder as I breathed out along with Jimin slowly thrusting into me. Feeling myself wrap around it as it brushed against my inner walls.

Jimin watched my reaction and began kissing my neck.

My legs were already shaking as he pushed further inside me and I moaned out which left Jimin with a smirk of satisfaction.