Chapter 20

Everyone had stayed at Jimin's place. We all sat at the dinner table. All of us, looking at Jimin. Waiting for him to explain what had happened.

Jimin sat at the end of the table, I looked at him, taking in his existence. Thanking whatever brought him back home.

"That's all when all my instruments lit up. We had a fire in the tail, lost both engines." Jimin informed as he rested his head on his hand, "I tried to find somewhere safe to land, but it was all trees. We hit them pretty hard but luckily..."

Jimin's mom had worries on her face. She thought she had almost lost her son. Who she loved dearly. I could tell she was grateful he came back safely along with everyone else.

"We were both able to crawl out of there." Jimin continued as he glanced up at me.

"Thank goodness." Jimin's mom said softly' looking over at her husband.

I took Jimin's hand as he drank his beer. I watched as I could only wonder what it was like, "Thank God." I said out loud.

Jimin stared off. I could tell he wasn't here. What was he thinking about? I'm sure it must have been an awful experience.

"Sorry, guys, but I got to take off." Jungkook looked over at Jimin and cleaned his mouth off with the napkin as he pushed his seat back.

Jimin's p.o.v~

I pushed back my chair and walked over to Jungkook, "Jungkook, thanks for being here." I offered out my hand and Jungkook looked down at it. Jungkook shook it, "Of course."

As I went to turn back to the table, Jungkook stopped me and smiled, "Hey, welcome home, Mr. Park."

I was surprised. Never thought Jungkook would return kindness. I'm trying to let go that he tried kissing Y/N while drunk and having a crush on her...but I guess he is not all that bad, "Jimin, please." I replied. I patted his shoulder and turned to the table.

"Well it's late and these two should get some rest." Jimin's dad said.

"Yes," Mia said getting up.

"Yeah, I think we're going to head home too bro," Jin said standing up with Kate.

"We'll walk you guys," Y/n said standing up.

Y/N's p.o.v

Jungkook walked over to me and smiled, "I hate to say this but your guy's all right. I'm glad he's okay and I'm glad you're happy."

I smiled back at him, "Thank you. Will we be seeing you tomorrow at his party?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Don't push it."

We both laughed. This was nice to know things were settled between me and him.

Jimin's mother kissed both of Jimin's cheeks, as she went to walk away, she turned back and hugged Jimin tightly.

"We'll see you tomorrow Y/N." Jimin's dad said as they walked into the elevator.

As the doors closed, Jimin walked over to me and kissed me forehead.

"It's after midnight," I mentioned.

Jimin looked confused, "I'm not tired."

"No...it's your birthday," I said smiling.

Jimin realized and smiled as he shook his head.

"Yeah...Happy birthday." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Thank you," Jimin said smiling.

"Do you still have that gift I gave you?" I asked.

Jimin walked over to his coat and reached inside his coat pocket and pulled out the small gift box, "You know you didn't have to. All I want is you."

I smiled at his corniness, "Just open it."

Jimin chuckled, "Okay." As Jimin opened the box, he looked confused. As I hoped, "Key chain." He announced.

"Turn it over," I said with a grin.

Jimin smiled and turned the keychain over. His expression changed and he thought for a second as he looked at me.

I had given him a keychain with the wording Yes on the back that lights up...maybe he will figure it out on his own.

"Does this mean...yes, yes?" Jimin's eyes sparkled as he looked like a puppy. It was adorable.

I smiled back at him, "Yes. Yes, yes, yes."

Jimin dropped the box as he kissed me and picked me up and swung me around, holding me tight.

As Jimin put me down, he held his hand on the side of my face, "Wait, this entire time, I had the answer in my pocket?

I nodded with a sharp grin.

Jimin laughed and shook his head in disbelief, "Y/N&L/N, what am I gonna do with you-"

I shushed him as I placed my lips on him and wrapped my around around him. Jimin pulled away and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom...then the bathroom?

He let go of my hand and turned on the water. Jimin turned around and smiled as he walked towards me. He picked me up and started kissing me as he walked into the shower. My clothes began to stick to my body and I could feel the weight hold me down on him. I didn't care about my clothes, I just wanted more of him.

I raised Jimin's shirt up and once his shirt was off, he raised my hands over my head and began kissing my neck. He squeezed the shirt and the water rush out of it, pouring down on the side of my face and to my neck. Jimin let go of my hands and got a tight grip on my shirt and ripped it apart, exposing my breast. Jimin kissed down my neck and to my breast and sucked on my nipple. I pulled Jimins head back with his hair as he looked up at me, confused. "Wait, Take me to the red room."

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked, his lips close to mine.

"Yes." I was certain. I slammed my lips on him and kissed him hard. I wanted him. Now. I could feel my body tense, wanting him to touch all of me. Wanting to feel him in me.

Once we were in the red room. I was sitting on the bed completely naked as I watched him go into one of the drawers and grab a red silk mask. I smiled at the sight of him. His bareback. His chest, his arms, legs, and the one thing that I can't wait to be inside me.

Jimin approached me with a smile and put the mask on. I heard Jimin walk away but he came back and placed my arms on my knees and started putting something on. I didn't have to question it. It was handcuffs.

Jimin pulled my arms back and connected the cuffs, once he slowly pulled away, Jimin purposely breathed behind my ear and on my neck. He place his lips on mine and trailed down my neck and to my breast. Sucking on the nipple aggressively. Jimin stopped and kissed me, then pulled away. I couldn't hear him. Where was he?
I then felt a cold liquid drip down my shoulder and all over my chest.

Jimin's hands were on my chest and he rubbed in the liquid. Squeezing my boobs in his hands and moving them around as he massaged them. Jimin placed his hands on my shoulders and gestured for me to lay down with the weight of his hands. He grabbed my legs and pulled me close to him and turned my legs away from him as my ass was exposed to him. Jimin pushed into my vagina and thrusted hard as he held onto the handcuffs and my thighs. Pushing me towards him with each thrust.

He unhooked the handcuffs and turned me over as he spreads my legs and leans between them and pushes into me again, holding my arms up as he sucks onto my breasts. I wrap my arms around his neck and tighten my legs around his waist as he pushes in faster. I could feel the inside of me tighten as I gripped him. My back arched and my legs squeezed harder as I felt his dick rub back and forth, hitting my weak spot each time. I threw my head back with a loud moan and heavy breaths as I released. Jimin hadn't finished and kept going. I was loose and pouring out as he continued. It was so sensitive.  I grabbed onto his shoulders, pinching his skin as I moaned out. Jimin went faster and faster as he buried his face into my neck as he groaned. I could feel the warmth of his cum explode inside of me. Jimin slowed down and stopped as he pulled out.

Jimin kissed me softly and smiled with a chuckle. I smiled back at him and kissed him once more.