Chapter 29

Jimin's P.O.V

I wanted to tell her everything. Something about her made me want to open up. That new feeling made me...mad...sad...relieved? I don't know. It bothered me so much. It wasn't something that I was used to.

I tossed and turned and I couldn't sleep. All I could about was her and my past. Not only that but the way she looked at me tonight. Her eyes looked so worried and caring towards me. Why was she so interested in my life.

I decided to go to her bedroom. As I opened her bedroom door, she was laying down so peacefully. Her eyes were closed as she was asleep. Her head was placed into the pillow perfectly. She looked so...unreal...so beautiful...like an angel.

Have I been hard on her?

I sat down on the bed beside her and I turned my head to look at her still body.

I looked away and right then and there, that feeling from before was stronger than ever.

"The woman that gave birth to me...was a crack addict and a prostitute. She died when I was four. I remember certain things. Terrible things, but I don't remember her. But sometimes...I think I see her in my dreams." It felt...like I could breathe a little after saying all that. I hoped she was awake but I also hoped that she wasn't.

I looked back at her and she was still in the same position, sound asleep. I grabbed her hand and her hand held mine as she moved a little and slowly opened her eyes, once she saw me, a smile grew on her face.

Don't smile at me like that...

"Do you really have to go to Georgia?"

She nodded as she closed her eyes and opened them again, "Yeah, I do."

What was wrong with me? Why did I want her to stay?

Y/N's P.O.V

I took a cab once I was in Georgia. I kept thinking about Jimin. Why did he look so sad? I tried not to think about it.

I had arrived at my mom's place and she was already waiting on me. She opened her arms and hugged me tightly.

The morning had passed a little and I ate lunch with my mom and her new boyfriend.

"Gazpacho is very healthy, Bob." My mom said, scooping out this red looking sauce into Bob's bowl.

Bob nodded and said, "Yeah." as if he heard this many times.

"You'll get fat with all this sitting around." My mom then added, "You tell him, Y/N."

I snapped as I looked up from my bowl, "I'm not gonna tell him that."

"Yes, thank you, Y/N," Bob said as he began eating.

"I'm just saying that you know, gazpacho is basically eating a bowl of salsa." My mom carried on with teasing Bob.

"You know, you should hand me some chips with my bowl of salsa here," Bob added.

I couldn't help but laugh at his smart remark. This felt nice. I needed this.

My mom smirked, "You can have a carrot."

Bob sighed and grabbed the carrot, " What are you getting at with this?"

My mom chuckled as she looked up at me.

Gosh, poor Bob. How is he still with my mother?

"You are just so damn lucky that I just happen to love you very much," Bob said as he began eating.

"I know that." My mom answered back.

"Do you?"

I started to think about Jimin. Did Jimin like me or...even love me?...No...no he probably doesn't.

During that night, I could hear my mom and Bob laughing in the room next to me. I'm glad my mom found someone to put up with her and even take care of her. If anything, she was taking care of him.

I wonder what Jimin is doing and if he was still awake. I looked over at the phone and picked it up. I opened the contacts and pulled up his...

Jimin's P.O.V~

I was in the back seat of the car with Taehyung in the driver's seat on my way to a friend's from a long day of work. My phone had buzzed in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw that It was Y/N. I opened the chat...and smiled.

(Y/N)- Missing you. Wishing you were here.

(Jimin)- Me too. Having dinner with a friend tonight.

(Y/N)- What friend? Mrs. Robinson?...

I started to grow angry...please stop being so invested in my life. We are not a normal couple...we don't do these things.

(Jimin)- Don't worry about it.

I did it again...I was too harsh...was it too late to fix things?

I opened up the contacts and pushed call on hers. The other line was ringing...but she didn't answer.

I ended the call and looked out the window...Why did I care? Why did I want to fix this? Why? All I know is that I missed her and that I wanted to see her.

What's happening to me?