Chapter 21

Jimin's p.o.v~

I had woken up and noticed that Y/n wasn't laying beside me. I sat up and searched the room but I did not see her. She's probably in the bathroom. My stomach began to growl. I sighed and stood from the bed, making my way out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and tried reaching for a cold snack but instead, my hand hit something and it fell to the floor. Making a loud thump noise, "Shit." I mumbled.

"Nice one." A low females voice said.

I looked up to see Y/n sitting on top of the dinning table, eating ice cream as she chuckled.

"There you are." I said, closing the fridge, "I was looking for you. You alright?"

She dangled her legs over the side, "I couldn't sleep."

I began walking towards her as she inhaled a spoon full of ice cream, "You want to talk about it?"

"I've already talked to this pint of ice cream about it." Y/n said, smiling as she licked the spoon. Something was bothering her.

I rested my hands on both sides of her as I kissed her forehead, "I'll make you some tea."

I turned but Y/n wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my between her. She smiled as she licked her lips and raised the spoon full of ice cream to my mouth.

I smiled and leaned close to the spoon. Unexpectedly, she moved the spoon away and dragged it down my chest, "Oh...I'm so sorry." She said with a cute laugh.

"Not funny." I said, my cheeks becoming hot.

She quickly placed the spoon in the ice cream bucket, "Oh, God, it's dripping." She placed her tongue on my chest and began licking up the ice cream. I went to grab the ice cream but she pulled it away from me, "Ah- ah. This is mine."

I went to grab it again but she pushed my hand away and jumped off the table. She turned and pushed me back, making me sit on the table. She placed herself between my legs and I could feel myself getting hard, "Okay." I said, smirking.

She scooped the ice cream with the spoon and put it towards me. I leaned it but she moved it away and placed it into her mouth as she smiled. She pulled the spoon out of her mouth and began to drag it down my chest and to my stomach. My stomach tightened from the cold metal as the ice creamed dripped onto my lower belly. She put the bucket beside me and started to lick the ice cream off my chest. She held onto my waist and licked off the rest that went further down my stomach.

She grabbed my pants and pulled them down as she kissed my waist. She glanced up at me and her eyes were full of tease and want. She looked back down and shoved me inside her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet and it griped my dick perfectly. I leaned my head back and groaned. It felt so good.

I grabbed her and lifted her up, placing her down on the table and began making out with her. I fought with the strings on her robe as I opened it, exposing her chest as it pushed out. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"What?" She asked. She looked so cute and hot at the same time.

"It's my turn." I whispered, grabbing the ice cream. I kneeled down and lifted her leg up and placed her foot onto my shoulder as I dragged the spoon against her inner thigh and down to her foot as she giggled. I licked up the vanilla ice cream and all the way up to her thigh.

I glanced up at her and continued on, making my way between her legs. I pushed her panties aside and inserted my tongue into her. She moaned out twice and loudly. I pulled away, "Y/n, keep it down. You don't want to wake up the whole house."

"Oh, I really don't care about the whole house." She said, rolling her eyes.

I smirked as I stood up and laid her down on the table as I pushed myself into her. She breathed out and her hand swung to the side, pushing the bowl of apples off onto the floor. It crashed, making a loud thud. Y/n covered her mouth as she laughed into her hand. I didn't care and kept pushing inside her as she grabbed onto my hand and tilting her head back. She moaned out the entire time. Even with her hand over her mouth, she was still loud.