Chapter 18

I pushed aside the overthinking and just wanted to leave so I could think things through. I had put on my shoes and red leather jacket while Jimin grabbed one of the sets of car keys.

We both headed to the elevator that took us to the very bottom of the building.

The elevator doors opened and upfront was park cars. Nice cars.

"Which one's yours?" I asked looked around at the different vehicles.

"All of them." Jimin looked over at me to see my reaction but I switched my smiling of course face to shut up, I don't care.

He opened one of the car's doors for me. I got in without saying a word. Which I continued doing throughout the whole drive, hoping it would bug him but he too stayed quiet.

I grew bored and eventually grew tired.

I felt Jimins soft fingers move my hair out of my face and my eyes opened. I had dozed off. I could feel that the car wasn't moving. I looked over at Jimin and his face looked...sad.

"Let's go for a walk."

I looked around and there were trees everywhere.

We got out of the car and began walking down the path that headed inside the forest.

We were both quiet at first but I had questions and concerns. "How did you start doing this?"

"One of my mother's friends. I was 15" Jimin looked down and back at me.

"She seduced you?"

"I was her submissive for six years."

Oh my god..."seriously? Does your mother know that?"

"Course not. No one in my family knows about this...part of me." Jimin looked down again.

Was he ashamed? Sad, what? I can't tell.

"So, she Introduced you to all this..."

"Mrs. Robinson." Jimin spoke softly, "I'll tell her you said that. She'll love it."

"You still talk to her?"

"On occasion. We're friends."

Friends? How could you be friends with someone like that...what was he thinking.

I walked ahead of Jimin and stopped. I looked out at the open field.

"Y/N," Jimin put his hand behind my back, "I know how intimidating this is. I felt the same at first."

I moved my arm, pushing his arm away, "Well...what made you change your mind?" I walked away and turned around to look at him.

"By giving up control, I felt free..." Jimin started to slowly make his way to me, "from responsibility, from making decisions." He stopped and looked into my eyes, "I felt safe. You will too. You'll see."

I couldn't find the right words to say. I just...looked at him. Tried reading him. His eyes were confusing yet so loud.

He took one more step closer to me, "I never took anyone in the helicopter. Never had sex in my own bed. Never slept next to anyone, Ever." at this point, he had me smiling.

"Only you," he placed his hands on both sides of my face and kisses me softly. His touch felt so welcoming and comforting. This is what I wanted...

I pulled away. As I did, Jimin kissed my forehead.

Jimin had stopped in front of my apartment and opened up the glove department and pulled out a folder, "This is the contract. Read it carefully. Email me if you have any questions."

"I told you...my computers down-"

"Just consider it." He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "I really hope you say yes."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of his car. I stopped and leaned down, "Thanks for the ride."

Jimin smiled, "Laters baby."