Chapter 24

"Well, now I know why you were acting so weird." Kate said to Jin, sitting across from him on Jimin's private yet, "Did you pick it out yourself?"

Jin shrugged, "Eh...I had a little help from an old friend."

Kate rolled her eyes, "An old girlfriend?"

Jimin sighed out and turned his head towards the window. Making Kate and Jin looked over at him.

"Hey, not everyone marries the first girl they ever dated, bro." Jin said.

Jimin scoffed, "Well, some of us like to get it right the first time,...bro."

Ugh. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I smiled and looked back over at Jimin, who had raised his eyebrow at me.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Jimin asked.

I looked over at Kate and Jin who were watching. He wants to ask this in front of everyone? Okay. I shrugged, "Maybe. What are you gonna do about it?"

Jimin gave me the look of accepting the challenge.

.....................................................................................

The first thing we did when we got back to the penthouse, was go straight into the red room. Jimin had pressed me against the rack as we shoved each other's tongues down our throats.

"Top drawer on the right." Jimin said, pulling away.

"What?" I asked.

"Top drawer on the right. Go." He repeated himself, slapping my ass as I walked to the side of the room.

I opened the top drawer and I gasped. There were butt plugs, perfectly laid out side by side. I slammed the drawer shut and turned around, "No way."

"Y/n, do as you're told." Jimin said. His dark and hungry eyes did not flinch.

He's crazy...

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"You ready?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah." I answered. Trying to relax.

I could feel the cold metal pushed between my ass cheeks as it slowly went into my ass. I bit my hand and moaned out.

"You alright?" Jimin asked, smiling at me.

I nodded, "Mm-hmm."

Before I knew it, Jimin pushed himself into me. The buttplug moved from his dick rubbing against me on the other side. It was nothing I've ever felt before. The sensation was stronger and arousing. I grabbed onto the bed, trying to bite my moans away. My vagina pulsed heavily as he pushed inside me faster. It was too much too handle but Jimin kept going. I didn't want him to stop either. It felt so good and it was like I was about to explode all over the bed.

I blinked rapidly from the sound of knocking at my office door. I immediately snapped out of it before Hannah walked in.

"Hey, uh, Dr. Greene called again, and there is a detective Clark to see you." Hannah informed me.

Oh, gosh...it's probably about Jack.

Hannah had let the detective come into my office as I held onto my coffee mug. My coffee had turned cold from my sexual day dreaming from earlier. Jimin punishing me for rolling my eyes at him had stuck with me all morning.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Park, but my lieutenant asked me to check something out." Detective Clark informed me before looking down at the paperwork.

I cleared my throat and nodded as my fingers tapped on my drink.

"Jack Hyde claims you and him were sleeping together when he worked at S.I.P." Detective Clark said.

That's bullshit. I'd never sleep with that disgusting man, "What?"

"He tried to break it off, you got upset, and you made up this whole sexual assault story to get him fired." He then proceeded to say.

I placed down my cup too hard as my body boiled, "What?!"

"Says he came to your apartment to try and straighten things out, but your security people got involved and it all went south." He added.

I shook my head to these lies, "No, that is complete bullshit."

The detective nodded and snapped his pen, "I'll put that down as a denial."

Are you fucking kidding me? "Jack attacked me."

"Right." He mumbled as he wrote.

"He attacked me, and then he tried to kidnap me. Do you believe what he's saying?" I watched as he slammed shut his suitcase. The man was an idiot. I could not believe what I was hearing.

"Officially, Mrs. Park," he said, snapping his pen back and placing it into his suit pocket, "It doesn't matter what I believe. Unofficially, I believe Hyde is a lying piece of shit who will say anything to get bail. You need to be ready for that."

So he didn't believe Jack. That was a relief, but what was he talking about? Bail?

"Thank you for your time." Detective Clark said, standing up.

"Wait, Jack is applying for bail?" I asked.

The detective nodded, "Noon today, municipal courthouse." He buttoned up his suit and walked out of my office.

This wasn't good. If Jack gets out...he'll strike. I know it. He's desperate for revenge.