Chapter 11

I walked out of work to be satisfied with the handsome face of my husband. Leaning against the car wearing a tight jean, button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up. Mmm...sexy.

"Hey." He pulled me in as his lips pressed against mine. Holding together for a second, he pulled away, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Sawyer can ride with Taehyung. You're coming with me."

Jimin took my hand, leading me across the street towards a silver Audi, "Can I drive?"

Jimin gave me a shocked face, "This? I don't think so."

I rolled my eyes, "Let me drive it."

He smiled, "No."

"Let me drive it." I became more demanding as I smirked at him.

Jimin grinned, "...No." he's such an ass.

Driving after awhile, Jimin started to show off as he turns the corners sharply, speeding around each one. Hearing the car roar as he pushed down on the gas, holding the wheel with one hand. I'll admit, it aroused me.

Jimin turned the left signal on as he slowed down, approaching another road into the trees. We pulled into a long driveway in front of a huge, beautiful house.

Jimin and I got out of the car as I looked at every flaw that wasn't in sight. The house was perfect.

"I feel like I've been here before." I wrapped my suit jacket around me, crossing my arms. It was a bit chilly out.

"You saw it when we were sailing on the Sound." Jimin said, staying beside me.

Wow, it's this house, "Oh, yeah. It's beautiful."

"I bought it."

I quickly turned to look at him. He bought it? What for?

Jimin nodded, "For us...as a home."

A home for us? I felt like crying hearing that from Jimin. I looked back at the house. The beautiful house I saw when we got back together. This place...would be our home?

"I should have asked you first," Jimin narrowed his eyes, "If you don't like it, we can always..."

I cut him off by placing my lips on his. Kissing more than once as I put my fingers through his hair. I pulled back and smiled at him, "I love it."

A smile grew on his face like a little boy, "You do?"

I nodded, kissing him again. I rested my head against his. This was...amazing. God, I love you so much.

I looked at the house, connecting my arm to his. The house was breathtaking and ours, "Oh, my god."

We walked up to the front and a skinny blonde girl rushed out, collapsing her hands together as she gasped, "Jimin."

"Hi." He replied back.

She leaned in and kissed his cheek. She gave me a side glance, raising her hand to me, "Y/n"

I took her hand and faked a smile, "Hi."

"This is Gia Matteo, the architect. Gia's a friend of Jin's." Jimin informed me.

Her eyes went back on Jimin, "This location is...perfect. I'm going to build you a fabulous house." She placed her hand on Jimin's shoulder as she smiled at him.

Jimin grabbed my hand, "Let's show Y/n inside."

She smiled once again, "Of course."

She stayed beside Jimin, flirting with him, "That GQ profile on you...I love what you're doing in Africa."

Jimin cleared his throat as he turned to me, placing his hand on my waist.

"Oh...thank you." Jimin replied.

Great...our architect has a thing for my husband.

She placed her hands down on the plans, "Now, let me show you what I have in mind." Her eyes were glued onto him as she turned the planner to him.

Her beaming eyes at my husband made my blood boil. I turned to see Jimin was waiting for me to come look at the planner but at the moment, I didn't want to be here with her.

"A state-of-the-art, self-sufficient smart house. Marine steel, self-cleaning glass, a guest wing with an entertaining area to the west," she explained, pointing down on the planner, "And this infinity pool..." she grabbed Jimin's wrist, "will really make that view of the Sound."

Jimin pulled away, putting his hand in his back pocket. I cleared my throat, cutting the tension, "Um, you want to tear the whole house down?"

"Don't you?" She added, glancing back over at Jimin, "It's so dated."

Jimin looked over at me, "I like it. I think it has character." I said, looking at Jimin. He smiled at me.

I narrowed my eyes, and peeked up at Gia. Making her feel left out.

"Well, a new house would be a statement," she looked right into my eyes before she met Jimin's, "and ecologically efficient. I mean," she looked at the house in disgust, "these older places are so impractical."

She tapped the side of Jimin's arm, "It's up to you."

Jimin cleared his throat, "Actually, it's up to my wife." He glanced over at me before his phone began to buzz, "What she says, goes." Hearing him tell her off like that probably aroused me more than him driving the Audi.

"Excuse me." Jimin said, rushing off to the side.

"Sure." She turned back to her plans and sighed, "I suppose we could reuse some of the existing stone."

I walked towards the table, "Gia." As I caught her attention, I sat on the table where the planner was, resting my hand on it, "It is Gia, right?"

She narrowed her eyes.

"I'm sure you're very good at what you do. Otherwise, Jimin wouldn't have asked you for your input,but-" she met my eyes, I chuckled, "Please stop speaking to my husband as if I weren't here."

She smiled, leaning her head, "Y/n." She chuckled, "I have designed many prestige projects."

"You may call me Mrs. Park. And this is not some prestige project. This is gonna be our home," her smile died down, "So, if you want this job, I suggest you stop making eyes at my husband and keep your hands to yourself. Or...you can go and climb back into your shit-colored car and drive back to Seattle...It's up to you."

She stood frozen and eventually knocked out of it, "Look, I'm sorry, Mrs. Park, but I would never..." she stopped and turned as Jimin walked in. She turned to look at me and lowered her voice, "It won't happen again."

I smiled as I fiddled with the planner. Jimin approached the both of us, "Everything okay?"

"Mm-hmm" Gia mumbled.

"Yeah," I stood up and connected my arm with Jimin's, "We were just discussing an alternative approach. Something..." I rested my head on Jimin's shoulder as I wrapped my arm around his waist, "Less in your face...more respectful."

Gia breathed in, "Sure! Why don't I start over?" Gia chuckled. Nearly sweating.

Gia placed the planner in her trunk as she turned to look at us, "I'll draw up new plans, and you'll have them in the next two weeks."

Jimin pulled me to his side as I smiled at Gia, "Great. We look forward to it."

Gia raised her hand up to Jimin, "Mr. Park."

Jimin took it, "Thanks, Gia."

She nodded and moved her hand to me, "Mrs. Park." She smiled at the both of us and went back to her car.

Jimin and I turned around, walking to the cars, "This is gonna be fun."

"I'm paying for extra security, and you're scarier than any of them." Jimin said, giving me a look.

I laughed as Jimin tossed me the car keys, "Here. You can handle her, you can handle this."

I looked at the shiny, silver Audi parked in the driveway.

Hell yeah.