♠ 40- Trust, Sanity and Love

Curtis

"You done stealing glances at me?"

I'm alive. Shawn saved me. Gosh, I love this man. He's mine. He was made specially for me.

"You're mine. I can do anything I want to with you." I beamed at him as I watched him drive us from the hospital.

The weather was nice and windy. The sky was dark and looked like it was about to rain. The soft blues that played in the car gave smooth vibe as well as the silence that lingered till we were in our bedroom. Alone.

"I'm really worried about Emily and Hunter. There was a sniper attack and Hunter's a cop. Now my parents think the sniper attack was from one of Hunter's enemies." I scoffed. "Sounds ridiculous but there's a possibility, right?"

I paused but all I got from Shawn was pin drop silence.

However, I continued. "They were probably targeting Emily and unfortunately, mistook me for her. Right?"

I paused to hear his opinion but he said nothing. Not a single word. Though the shower was on and he was taking his bath, I was very sure he could hear me.

I stood up from the bed I sat on and entered the bathroom where he was. The tub had a curtain around it and there he was. His head was under the shower as he washed himself. I leaned by the door as I bit my lips seductively watching my man and lusting for his perfect body that was covered behind that curtain.

In one swift move, the shower stopped running and the curtains split apart revealing his glory. His goodness. Damn.

He slowly walked out of the shower till he was standing face to face with me. His body was dripping from the shower. It took everything in me to control the rate at which my chest was panting. My cheeks were red. I couldn't breathe. Tension. I was so embarrassed. But why? It definitely wasn't my first time seeing him like this. But damn... this man was fine!

He was giving me that look. The look of when a predator sees it's prey. And damn I was thirsty for him. I was so close to giggling like a high school girl who received love letter from her crush. But no, I have to fight it. I won't let him seduce me. I faced my head to the floor when I couldn't take it anymore.

His big palms came and lifted my face back towards his and I gulped hard.

His finger grazed my bottom lip and I scoffed, turning my head the other direction. Dramatic much. "You've been keeping me silent."

He did again. He said absolutely nothing. He did absolutely nothing than staring at me.

"Put on some clothes, okay." As I turned to leave, strong arms curved my waist and shoulders from behind. I gasped at the contact. The thought of his wet body was pressed against mine, now actually feeling it was a whole different feeling. Can't believe I forgot I was pissed at this man for keeping me silent.

"I nearly lost you today." He breathed into my ear. Placing light kisses down my neck that sent shivers to my core. "I'd be damned if anything happened to you." He whispered with a firmer grip on my body that didn't hurt my injured arm but just mild enough to turn me on.

"I wouldn't be here if you didn't save me. I can't believe I ever doubted you. I love you, Shawn. I'm so sorry for doubting you."

I heard him curse and whisper. "This wasn't part of the plan."

What plan?

In one swift move, before I could apprehend it, he spinned me and his lips caught mine. Hungrily demanding. His kiss was greedy. Tongue's swirling in harmony yet in a rough fight for dominance.

His longue trailed down my neck and I moaned and cursed at the feel of his tongue on my skin. He ripped the night gown I was wearing into shreds. His tongue swirled around my nipples as he kept my hands bondaged against the wall. He nibbled and sucked on my nipples, ripe and full. At the same time I could feel his rod press against my skin, ready and hard for me.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Mhmm just like that. Faster." I cried.

Words couldn't fathom how good he made my body feel. I don't think any of my lovers made me feel the way he did. He broke the fucking charts!

He lifted me up, carrying me above him, firm on his waist as he teased me with his rod right against my core and I moaned, rolling my head back at the sweet sensation. I felt heat between my legs and damn, I knew it was probably a pool down there.

"Fuck me already." I pleaded, whispering into his ear.

Suddenly, he paused. He just froze. There we were, both naked. I was hanging around his groin in thin air while he had an unending gaze on me.

"I love you, Curtis." Were the words that slipped out of his mouth.

If I'm not mistaken, this was the first time he said those words to me. Suddenly I froze too. Telling me those words was his own way of letting me in. His faith in me. He never let anyone get close to him but finally, I've broken that record the minute he said he loved me. I can't believe I ever doubted this man. I know he's awkward at times and has secrets but I believe when the right time comes, he'll open up to me.

"I love you so much, Shawn." I pressed my forehead on his. This was our moment.

The night went with on with Shawn digging the shit out of me. Kissing. Riding him to ecstacy. Taking, giving and exploding orgasms.

•~

My arm was getting better and I was back in my office again. 3 days ago, Shawn and I were soaked in each other's flavour and the next day, he had to leave for work. Well, this time around, he told me where he was going to and when he'd be back. Things were finally getting better between us and I'm happy.

My phone peeped and it was a text. From the same anonymous number that had been texting me weeks back. I rolled my eyes as I read the text;

If you think your husband saved you because he loves you. Girl, you are the dumbest person on this planet.

I scoffed before replying it;

I'm tired of your games. I trust my husband a 100%. I'm about to block you, never text me again.

Just as I was about to block the number. My world crumbled before me. I received documents upon documents sent by the anonymous texter. Pictures. Videos. Certificates.

I read the name on one of the documents slowly. "Shawn Nicholas Lannister. Registered kills... 234."

-
This episode might have been a little bit uhm... 😝
Hope you liked it. Please your votes or comments about this book or it's characters would be appreciated 🥺
Thanks for reading y'all. ♥️