♠ 11- He crossed the line

I entered into my apartment and rested my back on the door with mixed feelings of what happened downstairs between Mr. Lannister and I. We actually connected today more than the texts, more than ever. So, how did it all go wrong. I reminisced our moment in the wardrobe and i felt hurt. My feelings for him were killing me and i knew it. But, did i really have feelings for him? was it mutual? I'm so confused. It took a while before i registered my surrounding, the apartment was untidy. There were blankets around, popcorn and pillow feathers spilled around the floor, it looked like Tori had a movie night.

"Tori had a movie night?" I repeated unbelievably. Then my brain started working and i gasped. I stormed into my room and saw Tori on my bed with a man, a stranger, and they were naked.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled. The loudness of my voice sent both of them flying off the bed, both fighting over the bedsheet to cover their nudity, the stranger won of course, which left Tori crawling to the other side of the bed and away from my sight.

"I thought you said your roommate isn't coming for the night." The stranger said to Tori and he looked pissed.

"Well, i didn't... Curtis, this is all your fault" Tori said in a whisper.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my room, both of you!" I yelled while pointing the door.

The stranger ran out first with my bedsheet covering his area. He left his shoes and his clothes, which i picked, threw them out the apartment and locked the door. Turning around i see Tori with a bathrobe.

"Curtis, that was my guest. You really need to learn some manners." Tori said.

"I should... I-i should what now?" I stuttered, not believing her words.

"You heard me right, we both have a right here in this apartment and you can't always have your way." She said as she crossed her arms.

"What did i tell you about bringing meeeen to our apartment, oouuuurr apartment." I said stretching the 'men' and 'our'. "If you want to keep men then go get your personal house, like you said we both have rights and both should be respected. Bring them home but don't fucking do it on my bed, stay away from my bedroom!" I warned.

"This isn't the first time i brought a guy home so i see no reason for you to get all snappy about it." Tori said while she moved her head in a dramatic way.

"I come home 1am to have a good night sleep and see bullshit on my bed and i should be cool with it? Have you asked me what happened to me? Or why I'm home late? You couldn't call to check up on me, why i hadn't come home, yet you carry a stranger to my bed!" I yelled.

"From my perspective i can tell you're fine, Curtis. You say all that yet you come home in a man's shirt and at 1am." She scoffed. "Welcome to the club Sis, turns out you're no different from me, you're all about pretense and nothing else." She said, eyed me and walked out on me.

I scoffed. "Well, you're a pig. Big fat piggity pig and a whore! Make sure you clean up this apartment by tomorrow or your dead!" I said, determined to get the last laugh.

•~

I woke up very early the next morning, not having a good sleep. My room was messed up so i cleaned and managed the couch. My body was sore and my eyes felt heavy, probably because i stayed up most time staring into space. My stomach growled, telling me to go get food. I got up from the couch and headed for the fridge. I opened to find an empty fridge, the milk carton, the egg crate, the fruit basket, no left over, it was all empty. Funny enough i filled the fridge with groceries a week ago.

"I need a new roommate." I groaned and closed the fridge.

•~

I wore a lemon turtle neck long sleeve, an ash belly skirt, above knee length that fitted my shape, silver high heeled shoes, a silver purse and pair of silver hoop earrings. My breast length hair was wavy, centre cut and pulled behind my ears. My makeup was moderate, normal cat lined eyes with a red lipstick.

Walking towards my office i met Susan on the way. "Hey, Su." I greeted. She was operating her tablet.

"Good morning, Curtis. You're just the woman i wanted to see." She said while still concentrating on her tablet. "We have work. We're to arrange a meeting, some foreign investors of Gold Express are coming to see the management later on today." She said.

"Okay then, we'll work on that." I said and sighed.

She closed her tab and observed me with a worried look. "Hey, is something wrong?"

"I was attacked last night." I admitted.

"Oh my goodness, were you hurt?" She asked with a concerned tone, something my roommate would never do in 200 years to come.

"No, I'm fine but, the items i bought last night were damaged." I said.

"Woaw, but at least you're okay." She said.

"So, when are the investors coming? Thier visit is such on a short notice" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"Their plane will land this morning, i think." She said, after scrolling through her tablet.

"Till then, we'll be ready for them alright." I said, she nodded and we were both on our way.

Entering my office, i dropped my purse and opened the venetian blind to brighten up the room. Only then did i see the red rose on the table, like i did every morning but, this time i knew it was from Mr. Lannister. Suddenly, the events of earlier came running through my mind, i had tried my best to forget about it but this time, he crossed the line. He clearly showed me my place, forcing me out of his house and still, he gives me roses. No, he doesn't have that right. I picked up the rose and headed for his office. Martha's desk was close to his office and she stopped me before i could open it.

"Where are you going?" She asked

"I want to see the manager." I replied briefly.

"I'm sure you're well aware of his rules. No one goes into his office unless through me. If you have something to tell him, you tell me and I'll..."

"Bla bla bla, get out of my way." I trailed her off. I tried to walk past her but she stretched her arms outward, blocking my way in. "If you don't get out of my way, i will punch you so hard your mother will feel it." I said, now loosing my patience.

"No! You will not see him." She warned.

"Let her in Martha." A familiar voice said from his office, his voice.

"But, Sir..." Martha said, in a defensive tone.

"I won't repeat myself again." The voice from his office said again, this time with more authority.

The look on Martha's face was appalling, i rolled my eyes as i made my way past her, into his office. His office was large and dim lit, the only light which shone was from the window behind him. He was on a large swivel chair, looking through some files. He was my boss, so i had to exercise decorum.

"Good morning, Sir." I greeted, but there was no reply from him. He kept himself busy with his work. For 5 minutes i had been standing, he pretended to be unaware of my presence but that didn't matter, i wasn't here for a chit-chat.

"Aren't you going to have a seat?" He said while putting away his files to look me in the eyes.

"No, Sir. Thank you." I said in a stern voice.

I couldn't make out his facial expression, but i could tell he was observing my feature. He let out a laughter before he got up from his seat, while adjusting his navy blue Armani suit and sat on the edge of his desk. "So tell me, of what do i owe this visit of yours, Ms. Rollins? I mean, this is the first time you're in my office, and you refuse to sit."

"I want to know what your deal is. I don't see any reason why you keep sending roses to me, you seem to forget you're my boss." I said.

"You mean, the very same way you forgot i was your boss when you went through my underwear?" He asked in an amusing tone.

K.O!