♠ 12- Stalkers

His plan was to torment me over my little ordeal and he was enjoying it. "I do not find this funny, Sir." I said with a frown.

He stood up from the table and took slow steps till he was standing in front of me, filling me with his scent. "Are you trying to threaten me, perhaps?"

I had to look up to meet his gaze since he was taller than me. "I'm just giving you a warning. You knew where i live, you send me roses every morning, you stalked me undercover as Eddie, to top it all up you keep a picture of me in your desk..."

"What if i said, I'm completely mesmerized by you." He trailed me off, his fingers grazing my ear lobe, the closeness of our bodies sending chills to my spine.

"I may not have all the answers but ..."

"And how do you feel about my touches?" He said while he ran his finger down my neck, and i inhaled sharply.

I shrugged out of his grip, trying to keep focus. "If you don't stop all this i will file a case of employee harassment against you, Sir." I said.

He put his hands into his pockets and observed me for a moment "It's not employee harassment if you want it too." He said as he walked towards the mini bar in his office. "I must warn you though, to go against a powerful man like me, you must be ready to loose everything, sweetheart." He said, while pouring wine into his glass as he let out a laugh i describe as 'wicked'. With that, i turned to leave.

"Oh, and Ms. Rollins." I halted. "You're coming with me, to my home after work."

"Why on earth would i want to do that." I asked.

"To wash my sheets of course, they still carry your muddy stains. " He said, taking a sip of his wine.

I glared at him and stormed out his office.

•~

After Mr. Lannister spoilt my mood, i switched my frustration to work. I spent my time, preparing to welcome the investors, i prepared suites for them, i ran up and down the elevators to make sure the hotel staffs were ready as well. I was preparing the conference room for the meeting when i received a call.

"Yes, Sir. The dinner items for tomorrow are set." I lied. My client, Mr. Oysten was a great grandfather and i was planning the get-together for his family. His wish was to see his children together one more time before he passed on.

"I want tomorrow evening," cough "to go as planned," cough "there should be no mistakes, i want the best." He said over the phone.

"There won't be sir, you have my word." I said in my 'act cool' voice and cut the call. "I'm in so much trouble." I said.

"Indeed, you are." Susan said. We were arranging the conference room for the meeting with the foreign investors.

"You don't understand how serious this is, Mr. Oysten can destroy my reputation with just a snap of his fingers." I said.

"Don't worry, he's just an old man," She said and i gave her an incredulous look. "when we're done here you can go back to the mall and get the items." She said with a grin.

I looked at my watch. "It's 2pm and no sign of the investors. I'm not sure i can make it today." I sighed.

We finished putting things in order, later on, the investor's arrived, their flight was delayed due to bad weather. I ushered them into the conference room and made sure they were comfortable. I wasn't allowed in this meeting so after i did my part, i left the conference room. Mostly, because i wasn't ready to see Mr. Lannister.

~2 hours gone~

The meeting took longer than i expected. Funny enough, i have to stay till the end of it to make sure everything goes well, that's just my job as the event planner. I was on the hallway leading to the conference room, when the occupants of the meeting began exiting the conference room with Susan showing the investors to their suites. The meeting was a success, my work here was done.