♠ 26- His woman

His hand was intertwined with mine and my feet scurried, trying to meet up with his long strides as he pulled me with him to a dark corner and backed me to the wall, with his figure hovering mine. We stood there in the shadows, So close that i could feel his exhale on my nose as his scent engulfed me. I closed my eyes when i couldn't handle the tension and pressure i was feeling from the contact between his chest and my breast. And when he lifted my chin to look into his eyes, i knew he was just as tensed as i was. Grey eyes roamed mine, searching.

"Shawn,"

His hand slowly crept it's way down my shoulder, soft caresses lined my neck till he cupped my chin as he ran his thumb over my lower lip, teasing me.

"Will you just kiss me already,"

My hands flung round his neck and pulled him closer. Close enough to feel the bulge in his pants. Close enough that heat pooled up between my thighs.

"Or are you going to stand there staring at me all night."

Any sudden move from any of us now and our lips would meet but, he retreated his head from mine, like he was uncertain. I was about to whine when his hand found it's way through the split in my gown and lifted the leg under the split to hover along his waist, holding it in place as he ground his erection, harder on me, before looking me in the eyes again.

His forehead met mine, both hearts panting, unable to deny the proximity on the other, and we just stayed there, neither of us moving. Lost in our world.

Just then, a man cleared his throat, startling us and we hastily broke out from each other's grip to look at who interrupted. It was Trent Dawson, Mei's husband.

"Am i interrupting something, Shawn?" He teased with bright eyes.

"N-n-not at all." Shawn said as he slowly gave distance between us, stepping out of the shadow and i followed after him.

"Alright then. I need to borrow Shawn for a while Curtis, may i?''

"S-sure." I flushed. The fact that Trent asked for my permission before taking Shawn made me flush. As far as i knew, guys will seek permission to take a friend from a woman, if she was his woman. Trent was one of the closest people to Shawn, him acknowledging me meant i was Shawn's woman, although Shawn himself will deny it.

"You okay, man?" Trent gave me a grin before tapping Shawn who was adamant while staring at me.

Shawn snapped. "Yea, let's go." Trent took him by the shoulder but he didn't leave without giving me a final glance.

•~

Back inside the hall trying to keep myself busy while waiting for Shawn, i continued supervising the workers for the party. I got thirsty and went to the bar.

"Wine please," I tell the bartender.

"Make that two glasses."

I rolled my eyes, not surprised when i spun to see Phil. "What do you want?"

"To talk." He took a seat next to me and offered me the other but i refuse.

I folded my arms as i stared at him with hooded eyes. "Talk about what Phil?"

"So you're getting married, that's cool." The bartender drops two glasses on the counter and we both take it and start drinking.

I sighed. "My personal life is not up for discussion." He flinched. "It hurts right? Seeing me happy must hurt alot."

"The only regret i have Curtis, is loosing you."

"Shut up." I finished the drink and turned to leave but he pulled me back.