♠ 28- Finally wore white

Curtis•

I shuffled in bed till i was able to open my eyes and saw him sleeping next to me, one arm under his head, the other around me. I watched how his bare chest moved up- down as he breathed and how his biceps contracted with his breathing. I flushed. I woke up happy and appreciative about how good last night was, a bit shocked as well. Shawn references himself to a tormented soul and there was every possibility he could have pushed me away, but he didn't. If he had pushed me away I'd be dammed, both of us would've been dammed. Our longing for each other was mutual. Making love to him was amazing. He was a bit rough at first, but he adjusted, taking time to appreciate my curves as he sent me into the world of oblivion. It was just perfect.

Waking up to be wrapped up by him was a surprise too. I thought he would leave the room to clear his head because he would have regrets, thinking he made a mistake. But he didn't. He stayed. Through the night he kept me locked in his arms. When i tried to turn, he'd turn with me and when he tried to turn, I'd turn with him. Neither of us wanting to let go and enjoying the feel of each other's body.

I pecked his cheeks before crawling out of bed and into the bathtub. I would've stayed and admired him some more but it was busy day ahead today. I took my bath and wore his robe that was hung. I sat in front of his dressing mirror applying lotion on my skin when i saw him stir awake through the mirror, looking like one fine hunk of meat with his ruffled hair and plump sleepy eyes. The duvet still covering his nudity but his abs were visible.

I turned to meet his gaze with a smile. "Good morning, Sleeping beauty."

He kept silent as he stared at me with sleepy eyes.

"Do you always sleep this late after sex?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes and i beamed. "You sure do look happy today."

"Of course, I'm happy!" I squealed as i bounced over him on the bed and he was startled.

"You should be happy, after all, you got what you wanted."

He was talking about last night, i knew it.

I moved closer to him, crawling slowly like a lion about to catch it's prey. My eyes were on him but his were on my breast that were in an open view to him, with me positioned like this. "We both got what we wanted last night, darling. I did tell you i was goal oriented." I pecked his cheek. "Now get your lazy ass out of bed. It's our wedding day." I pecked his cheek again before hopping out of bed.

I had gotten the bag i left in his living room. "Ta- Da!" I said as i showed the content to him and he shot me a questioning look. "Silly, it's your wedding tuxedo. Do you like it?"

It was an ash tux with an inner coat of back den a white shirt and a light pink bow. He just stared at it, his eyes moving from the tux to my grinning face, momentarily.

"It's your size... and don't ask me how i got it."

He remained silent. I noticed he was tensed too.

"Babe, say somethi..."

"Is it that you want to be tagged as the bride who was left on the altar on her wedding day or what?"

Now that just let down my spirit and the grin was no longer on my face. I dropped the suit by the edge of the bed and sat next to him, holding his jaw so he could look me in the eye. "We've been through this before so why are you hesitating?"

He remained silent.

"I love you, Shawn. I know you feel the same way about me too so let's stop deceiving ourselves."