♠ 9- In his arms

Lunch with Trent and Mei went fine. It was just three of us since Mr. Lannister had Mei wrap his lunch to go, said he had work to do. Over lunch we discussed a few issues and got to know each other more. Mr Dawson was the owner of an estate and an investor outside the country while Mei ran her family business in japan. They had been married for 7 months, said they were working on having kids and they never had the chance for an honeymoon because they were too busy so they're here for it now.

After lunch i went back to my office to complete my work. I needed to go shopping for interior decors to be used at the family get together. Since this was a private event, the hotel won't be sponsoring so it was all on me. 4pm, I got out of work and headed for the mall. Today, i was shopping for the utensils and vase. I needed the best quality so i spent my time selecting, there were so many fake qualities and i wouldn't want that. I searched high and low, searched through all the shops till i found the one i liked.

4 hours later, i carried out four heavy bags out the mall and hailed for a taxi. As the taxi made it's way through the city, i was admiring the view, the bright sun was now replaced with a half moon and the air began to feel chilly. Suddenly, the taxi stopped abruptly, making me hit seat before me in full for force.

"Seriously?!" I yelled while i massaged my forehead to calm the pain.

"Sorry madam, there's a carnival ahead, unfortunately we can't drive through it." He said.

I groaned. "A carnival this night, what won't i see in this city. Just take your money." I said, stretching the money to him. He took it and i got down from the taxi with my heavy bags.

"Excuse me, Excuse me, Excuse me," I said while flexing my way through the numerous crowd of people who were cheering on the carnival. I was so busy making my way through the crowd but i didn't fail to notice the men wearing black amongst the crowd. I passed six of them and all six had their eyes on me. The next thing i felt was a bump on my head, again. I looked up and saw another man wearing black. Everything about his suit was black down to his shades. "I'm.. so-sorry i... i didn't see you..." I stuttered.

He bent his head slightly and gave me a wicked smile. "Don't be."

I squeaked like a mouse in fear and with that i scurried my way through the crowd, bumping into people, now fully aware i was being followed. I continued moving, not stopping. Maneuvering the crowd with the heavy bags, a larger crowd pushed me into a corner between two buildings. I tried to leave but the men were getting closer to me and i turned on my heels and ran as fast as i could. I ran through many corridors trying to get away. I couldn't get far enough as i missed my step and fell to ground, into a mud pile. The mud splashed on my face and hair, my white gown was now covered in mud, the contents of the bag, the utensils were now scattered all over with the vases rolling away to different angles. I wasted no time thinking about my money that just went down the drain and got on my feet again, running. I got out of the corridors and i was back on the road, a dark and quiet street, it seemed all the neighbors went out for the carnival. I turned around on the street, looking for someone to help, anyone.

I saw a light coming from the end of the street and i ran towards it. I was about to bend towards the direction of the light coming from another street when i ran into a car, a black Maybach Exelero.

The man driving the car looked stunned as my figure fell on his car. I felt pain flood through my body from the impact. I saw him get out of his car and picked me into his arms. I was dazed, but i was well aware i was now in Mr. Lannister's arms. In his arms and darkness consumed me.

•~

I opened my eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the brightness of the room i was in. It was two times my apartment and it was all in white, arranged and not a spec of dust. Everything was sparkling clean, everything except me of course, my body was now covered with dry mud. I got out of the duvet and walked to the dressing table. I looked at the mirror, the mud touched the left side of my face spoiling my makeup, my lipstick was now coloured above my lip line, i looked hideous.

The note left on the dressing table read; Get clean. Wear this shirt. Come down for dinner.

I bent to the left and found the bathroom that was twice bigger than my bedroom and all coloured white, it was just so clean and nice, i felt so relaxed and comfortable. After having a long hot bath, i washed all the mud out of my hair and dried it with a towel. There was no hand drier in this room so i let the hair fall freely, almost dry on my shoulders. I picked up the shirt he left for me, it was a white buttoned shirt that smelled like him, i blushed at the feeling of having his scent on me. The shirt was big enough to stop under my thigh and with a white boxer. I wore a bunny flip flop and made my way out the room.

I was walking down the hallway when i saw a light coming from a room that was slightly opened, yes i am intruding but what attracted me was the smell, this has definitely got to be his room. It was almost the same size as the other and it was all in white and very arranged, too arranged for a bachelor. I placed my finger on the magnificent king sized bed, feeling and tracing it as i walked forward. I turned around mesmerized by the sight, the ceiling had floating baby Cupids with a chandelier that screamed money. Everything in this house screamed money.

I followed to where the scent was leading me, my eyes landed on his dressing table, it had everything. It smelt just like him, i was able to make out which product he used on his hair, his face, his body, everywhere. My eyes landed on a door and i peeped in briefly, it was his bathroom, sparkling neat and white, another fragrance of him. I walked in, studying everything about this man, his toothpaste, his shampoo, his soap, his scrub, i was completely mesmerized by him.

I left his bathroom and turned to the right, next my eyes landed on his large sized built-in wardrobe. I opened it and inhaled, more fragrance of him, i could smell him all day. His clothes were on the right, i found some suits and tuxedo's and common day clothes i definitely wish to see him on. Opposite the door was a sliding glass, i clicked on the button and it opened to the largest shoe rack i had ever seen, i literally dropped my jaws. Over 50 shoes, all worth 3 times my salary. I ran my fingers through the rack, feeling it. I wonder if i should smell it? ...Nah!

I closed the slide glass, looking to the left were some compartments. I opened the first drawer and it was full of ties, ranging from different colours. The next compartment were socks. I saw a wider compartment and i opened it. I almost squealed, now seeing his briefs, which were neatly folded. My head told me to turn around and leave but my body wouldn't bulge. My subconscious smiled as she watched me stretch my hands forward to pick one. All his briefs were white, sparkling white and i wondered what type of a man wears white briefs.

"At least he maintains them, go ahead and smell it." My subconscious said.

I didn't know what came over me, how could something be so wrong, yet so right, all i just wanted right now was his fragrance, just him.

"I smell good, don't i?" A voice from behind said in an amusing tone.

Oh no!

His brief fell from my hands, to the floor in shock. I closed my eyes and bit my lips, mortified.

"You're so dead!" My subconscious laughed hysterically.