O8

Dѧňıєʟʟє ...

Later on that night, it was finally time to close up the shop and head home, I already knew I was gonna have to hear Jarvis's big ass mouth, all through the night. I knew we would get arguing ...I wasn't really in the mood for arguing my cramps were starting to kick in again. Once I finally made it home I noticed every single light in the house was on. I let out a deep sigh and got out the car. I opened the front door and surprisingly i didnt hear any yelling. I walked to my room and saw him going through my lock box.

"Why you going through my stuff?!?!" I put my stuff down

"Because I can !! Why you fucking my best friend?!?!" He threw a bunch of pictures of me and Odell that he found.

"I am not fuvking him!"

"Yeah sure you not .." He did a fake laugh

"Get out my room Jarvis." I put my lock box back on the shelf

"I ain't gotta do shit!!! This my house, you don't like it, then leave!!" He pushed me into my desk.

"Don't touch me!" I pushed him back

"Or what?!?!?" He pushed me again

"Leave me alone"I rolled my eyes

I was about to leave my room but he pushed me again but this time, he pushed me into my dresser and it made everything fall off the top of it. I stood up and he got ready to push me again but I pushed him back and he fell to the floor, I wasn't gonna let my brother or anyother nigga put their hands on me ever again. I started punching and kicking my brother who was on the floor yelling at me to get off of him. He got a hold of my hands and slappedme. That only made the fight worse, I felt somebody pick me up and pull me away from him.

"STOP IT!!!" My Mom yelled pulling us apart

"SHE HIT ME FIRST!!" Jarvis tried to get out the grip our brother Darrion had on him

"I DONT CARE!! YOU DON'T PUT YOU'RE HANDS ON YOU'RE SISTER!!!!" Mom smacked Jarvis and pushed darrion off him, he walked out the room and went to his room.

I sucked my teeth as I looked in the mirror, busted lip, bleeding nose and a bright red hand print on my face with a black eye to match. I heard my mom sigh which made me roll my eyes again. I really didn't wanna talk to her!.

"Darrion give me ya belt" Mom said holding her hand out.

Darrion took his nelt off and She walked out the room and went down the hall to Jarvis's room.

------

Jarvis POV

I slammed my bedroom door and sat on my bed... Damn I ain't think she was gon really fight me, my jaw was hurting and I had a black eye...damn. My door opened again and my mom walked in holding this big ass black belt, it didn't cross my mind that she was bouts beat my ass until she stung me with it right on my arm!

"OUCH MAMA!!!!!!" I jumped up.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU.!!!" She took a pause in between each word to hit me with the belt

She had me jumping all around that damn room! Once she stopped, I swear my body was on fire. She really beat me!!!! And I'm grown!!!!!!

"What on earth would make you do that to her!" She glared at me.

"She trifling mama!!! I told her not to date Odell and she did it anyway!!!"

"SHES GROWN!!!! WHY DOES IT MATTER!!!" She yelled at me.

"I don't wanna see my sister get hurt again!" I said sitting on my bed.

"So you fight her...what the hell Jarvis! I raised you better than that..."My mother was beyond pissed.