19.

Odell POV

Me and Jazzy were walking around the zoo having our big brother, little sister time together. I missed my big headed little sister even if she is nosey as hell. We were walking into the section that they kept the monkeys.

"Jazzy it's time to tell you this now.." I said as we walked up to the larger fence.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

"You were adopted, this is you're really family" I pointed to the monkeys that were swinging on the branches.

She punched me in my arm and I laughed.

"Its true! That big monkey right there is you're real dad"i laughed even harder.

"Shut up Junior!" She shook her head.

"I love you baby sis." I pushed her head.

"I love you too ugly." She pushed me.

As we were looking at the monkeys, it was a few other families standing around also.

"Whys that monkey digging in his butt?" A little boy asked.

"He's grabbing his poop son." The father said.

"Why?."

Right before the father could answer his son, the monkey threw a handful of shit at the father which hit him right on his white shirt. Me and Jazzy tried so hard not to laugh at the man.

"Let's move on before we get hit with poop." Jazzy said basically reading my mind.

We left to monkey area and headed over towards the flamingos & shit. Jazzy's phone started buzzing and she quickly texted the person back.

"Only time a girl answers a text message that fast is if it's from a guy or her bestfriend and you told me ya bestfriend got her phone taken sooo who is this nigga?" I said peeking over her shoulder.

"You promise not to tell mom and dad?" She held her pinky finger out.

I wrapped my pinky sound hers and smiled. "I promise."

"Okay..his name is Anthony, we go to school together, we don't have any classes together though since he's a senior but he's really sweet."

"JAZZY!!! HE'S A SENIOR!!!! YOU'RE A DAMN FRESHMAN!!!!" I yelled stopping dead In my tracks.

"It's not that serious Odell, it's just three years." She shrugged.

"I was a senior in highschool ! I know what senior boys think when they look at freshmen girls! ..you call him right now and tell him you can't talk to him anymore!" I was mad as hell, she knew better.

"I'm not doing anything!" She folded her arms.

"I'm you're big brother! You do what I say !" She rolled her eyes.

"Fine..if I break up with Anthony, you gotta break up with Danielle." She smirked.

"HELL NO!!! I love that girl! I wouldn't leave her for nobody!"

"Exactly...Anthony really isn't like most senior boys, we've been dating for a year now. He doesn't care what his friends think, he cares about me.." She said.

"Oh PUH-LEASE!!!!! That nigga don't care about you!!!" I said as we started walking again.

"How would you know!!"

"I used to be him, I know this stuff!!!."

"You don't even know him...." She rolled her eyes. "You sound like Jarvis when he first found out about you and dani."