38.

Danielle POV

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed;Surprise, Surprise. I sucked my teeth and stretched a little bit. My eyes landed on a folded piece of paper on the pillow next to me.

*Goodmorning Beautiful..
I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours, so get dressed. Breakfast is already cooked and on the table. Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up but trust me when I get home I'm all yours for the day. LOVE, ODELL*

I smiled at the note and got out of bed, after taking a shower and getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a white tank top with sandals. I went downstairs and breakfast was cooked and set on the table. As I was eating breakfast Odell walked into the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby." I smiled.

"Wassup beautiful." He grabbed a plate and piled food onto it.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"I don't know, you flew me out here so you pick something"

"Ight baby..." He shrugged.

He finished eating before I did and left the kitchen..hopefully I do get to spend the rest of the day with him. I'm growing tired of him and these damn errands he keep going to do.

"Odell!" I semi yelled as I walked through the house.

The back patio door was opened with a trail of white rose petals leading outside...I stepped outside and it was a light breeze flowing so it felt good out here. I followed the trail of rose petals further out until I started walking onto the beach. Eventually the rose petals stopped and it was quiet...I looked around and didn't see Odell anywhere.

"Odell!...where are you?" I yelled out but got no response.

An adorable little boy ran up to me and handed me a piece of paper before running off into the distance. I opened the paper and say the words "LOOK UP BIG HEAD!!!" I looked up into the sky and saw this big ass blimp passing through. "I LOVE YOU DANIELLE, FOREVER AND ALWAYS..."

Only Odell would go through all this for little ole' me, I smiled and I knew that smile would stay there for the rest of the damn week. I turned around and saw Odell standing there with a smile spread across his face.

"Odell you went through all this for me?" I asked him..

"Of course I did baby..You mean the world to me and I love you. I plan on giving you the world, you deserve it..You've stood by me through everything, I know I pushed you to you're limit once but even then you basically never left me. I know true love isn't easy at all and I know that when you have it you're suppose to hold onto it..I don't wanna ever lose you Danielle, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you...without you I have nothing...you complete me baby...so with that being said..." He started to get down on one knee and my eyes got big and eye as hell.

He pulled a ring out from his back pocket "Danielle as you should already know.. I love you and I need you...Will you marry me?.." By now I had tears on happiness streaming down, I love this man with everything inside me and I wanted to make it last forever with him.

"Yes Odell, I will marry you." I nodded my head.

"Oh thank god! I thought you were gonna say no!!!" He slid the ring onto my finger.

He picked me up into his arms and hugged me, I was finally engaged to the man I loved the most and his name was Odell Cornelious Beckham Jr. Our lips crashed together into a passionate kiss that neither one of us wanted to end. When we did pull away, I couldn't stop smiling.

"I love you .." I said as I kissed his lips again.

"I love you more..." He smiled as he held my waist. "Today I'm all yours, we can do whatever you want."