34

Odell POV

The next morning while Hailey was asleep in my arms, I was reading through my play book for next weeks game...i decided not to play in tonight's game. I knew my team could do it!. Jada and Danielle went for a walk with Tzar..After everything that happened last night Danielle stayed awake all night just listening to music and playing with my hair. I wish I would've never made us take that stupid ass break!

"Odell!!" I heard Dani yell as she snapped her fingers.

"I'm sorry baby. I must've been daydreaming..what's wrong?"

"You're mom is on the phone.." She handed me my phone.

Me:Hello.

Mom: what's this I'm hearing about you not being in tonight's game??

Me: I'm not playing, I'm staying home with Dani and Hailey.

Mom: Odell...I am so tired of you putting you're career on hold for some girl!!

Me: She's not just some girl! She's my future wife and the mother of my child.

Mom: You're really thinking about marrying her?!?!

Me: Of course I am mama, I love her!

Mom: You've only been with her for a couple months !!

Me: You and Dad were only together for 3 months before you eloped and got married!!!

Mom: That was different!!

Me: How is that different ?!?

Mom: I'll just call you some other time Odell

She hung up on me, I handed the phone back to Danielle and turned my attention back to my play book. Danielle put my arm around her and snuggled up next to me.

"When you coming home?" I heard Danielle ask me.

"Whenever you want me too I'll come back."

"I never wanted you to leave in the first place." She started to trace my tattoos with her finger.

"I know you didn't baby...I'll come home, Imma still work on my anger and stuff but I can do that and still be with my baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Babe you could've went to you're game, I'm fine." She said as we watched ESPN and they were talking about me canceling on the game.

"Odell Beckham Jr is an outstanding football player and I feel as if he should always keep his career first! Whatever he cancelled for, I hope it's important." One if the reporters said.

"Maybe he cancelled for his family! His girlfriend is pregnant and he does have a little girl now!" Another reporter said.

"That girlfriend he got sure does come with a lot of drama and rumors." The reporter said

"OKAYYY IS THIS A GOSSIP SHOW OR IS THIS THE SPORTS NETWORK!!!" Another reporter said.

I changed the channel to Real Husbands Of Hollywood and grabbed Danielle's hand.

"Do you think I've bought a lot of drama into you're life." She said curiously.

"Nah, forget what they think..I love you and their opinions about us don't matter to me." She smiled and kissed me.

Jada came into the Livingroom just kept taking pictures of us.

"Jada go sit down somewhere." Odell laughed.

"Y'all little family is so cute! I love it! Oh my gosh!! and the dog is laying next to Hailey!!!!! This is so cute!!!!" She took a few more pictures.