37.

Odell POV

"Hurry up nigga!" Kavarha yelled at me as we headed down the stairs of the party Jarvis was hosting tonight.

"Nigga I'm coming..I gotta text Dani back." I sent the text and put my phone in my pocket.

I walked down the stair of Jarvis's house with my boys and made my way through the crowded house. Anytime we threw a party it never failed! It was at least 500 people in here already and it wasn't even 12am yet. My phone vibrated and I knew it was Dani texting me back.

From: Danielle
- Enjoy you're party babe. I love you. Call me in the morning

To: Danielle
- I love you too baybeh

"Nigga put yo phone away! It's time to chill ! We having a party!" Jeremy said snatching my phone out my hands.

"Ight man c'mon give me my phone back!" I snatched it back.

"Whatever nigga." Jeremy laughed.

As we were walking over to the bar two females approached us.

"Wassup Ma.." Jeremy smiled at both of them.

"I'm Jessica..this is my friend Tori. You guys wanna dance?" Jessica said smiling.

"Yeah, let's go.." Jeremy took Jessica hand and led her to the dance floor.

"I guess that leaves me and you.." Tori bit her lip.

Well it's just one dance...it won't hurt anyone. I led her to the dance floor and we started to dance , at first she started off dancing fine. She wasn't twerking or nothing but then she started grinding on me and shit. I ain't wanna be rude and just walk away so the guy walking pass me, I tapped him on his shoulder and pointed to Tori. He caught my drift, I moved from behind her and he got in my spot.

"I bet It's hard partying when you in a relationship." Kavarha laughed as he opened a beer.

"Shut up." I shook my head and he walked away laughing.

I went over to the bar and asked for a beer. I sat on one of the bar stools and took a deep breath.

"Why'd you walk away from me?" I heard Tori say as she sat next to me.

"I didn't walk away. I quietly moved." I sighed.

"You're funny...so I was wondering maybe you'd like to take me somewhere quiet...y'know so we can be alone." She started rub her hand up and down my arm.

"I'm already in a relationship." I informed her.

"Is she here?" She asked.

"Nah, she ain't here but that doesn't mean Imma betray her and mess with you."

"Oh come on Odell...what she doesn't know won't hurt her...." I slammed my beer down.

"Get the hell away from me! I'm not playing with you.." I was about to have her kicked the hell out.

"Oh come on who can resist all of this." She smirked.

"Girl if you don't get on somewhere you ain't even all that." I laughed.

Her smirked faded into an angry face, I told her leave me alone.

"Fuck you! You ain't shit anyway" she threw her drink in my face.

"Bitch!!" I was about to stand up but Kavarha pushed me back.

"Yo, Odell chill out!! Let it go! She not worth it." I clenched my fist.

"Get her the fuck outta here!!!." I yelled.

"Aye, What's the problem?" A tall guy walked up next to Tori and put his arm around her.