17.

Odell ..
I was at the gym with Victor like I did most Saturdays..

"I thought you're girl was going to jail last night." Vic said ..

"Why you say that?" I asked

"Cuz she was bouta beat Renee's ass...shit I kinda wanted her too, Renee annoying as hell."

"Can't believe I dated her ass..it's crazy how Renee' popped up and Danielle's ex Kendal popped up at the same time!"

"That's what happened with me and Sarah too..her ex was crazy though, kinda abusive too . He was always calling her, no matter how many times she changed her number he always figured it out. one time he even popped up at our house! I was just about to leave for practice too.." He sighed ..

"Damn that's crazy..hopefully that nigga don't do nothing like that." I shook my head.

"I won't .." I heard a voice behind me say

I turned around and saw a nigga about my height, tattoos, he had a fade hair cut and one one of his tattoos on his neck that said "KEN-KEN" ....BRUH WHY THE HELL IS KENDAL HERE!!!

"You're Kendal right?"

"The one and only..don't worry I'm not gonna do nothing crazy. Just wanted to tell to congrats..good luck tryna turn a hoe into a housewife." He laughed

I was about to swing on his ass but Victor grabbed me and pulled me back.

"Chill my nigga..but I think you should know that if you tryna marry her and have kids with her then it's not gon happen..she starts accusing you of cheating and pushing you away like crazy, then she leaves you. Not only that! The bitch is a hoe, a damaged hoe! She can't have kids my nigga, all her shit messed up."

"What are you talking about?!??" I said.

"What I'm saying is , she was a hoe before she got with me..so many niggas been up in that, that her system is straight damaged she can't even have kids.."

Why the hell was he standing here talking shit about my girl. I punched him in his face and he fell to the floor, he was knocked out.

"Why you letting that nigga get to you Odell!!" Vic followed behind me as I grabbed my duffle bag.

I didn't say anything, I just walked out the gym and got in my car...I wasn't mad at Danielle..I was mad at Kendal, mainly because he was standing there calling her a hoe when he must not know that she was raped for many years!!...I'm just gonna go home and chill for awhile.

Danielle ..

Me and Angel were at Red Lobster for lunch today , we had been everywhere today and I was having so much fun.. I was glad Angel decided to come to New York , I missed my bestfriend.

"So when y'all coming back to NOLA?" Angel asked

"Sometime Next month, his family is having a family reunion and he wants me to come with him."

"You nervous to meet his dad?" Angel asked.

"Kinda.." I sighed
I haven't met his dad yet, he works a lot but I know Odell tells him about me though.

"The real question is..are you gon confront Sherane while you there?" He asked.

"Damn right!"

"Good cuz Imma be right there !"

I laughed at Angel and turned my attention back to my menu, I had a full schedule when I got back to NOLA. I have the Family Reunion,Odell's mom wants to have a day out with just me and her, I gotta go see Sherane and Jarvis wants to do a day with just me and him. I was ready but I was definitely ready to see Sherane I just wanna know what the hell her problem is and what's wrong with her. After we went out to lunch, Angel came over to me and Odell's house. Odell was at the gym with his team.