25.

Danielle POV..
2 Weeks Later

I was sitting on the couch eating an Apple when Odell came downstairs putting his jacket on.

"Where you going?" I asked

"Taking Tzar for a walk, you coming" he replied in a dull tone.

"...Yeah.." I nodded

It was kinda late in the afternoon and I had been out with Sarah all day trying to find an outfit for this party the team is having this weekend. I changed my shoes from heels to a pair of Roshe's and headed back downstairs to Odell and Tzar. I locked the door behind us and took Odell's hand as we started walking. Odell was kinda quiet during the walk, he didn't seem okay.

"Odell..you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, I'm fine." He said flashing me a smile.

"I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, you're coming right?" I asked.

"Of course I am baby," he kissed my lips.

This white girl started jogging up towards us so we moved over a little so she could get by. She smiled at us and winked at Odell, he smiled and did something that pissed me all the way off. THIS NIGGA BROKE HIS NECK TO LOOK AT HER ASS....fuck that stereotype shit about white girls not having ass SHE WAS THICK AS HELL!!!!! I knew it wasn't fake either.

"Damn." He mumbled.

I smacked him in the back of his neck and shook my head.

"Ouch bae! What I do?"

"FACCKK YOU MEAN, What did I do!?! You basically broke you're damn neck to look at her ass!." I pushed him to further away from me.

"Baby chill out..I love you and only you! Just cuz I look at some hoes ass don't mean nothing ..."

"...whatever Odell." I rolled my eyes.

"Awee..you mad at me?" He grabbed my hand.

"Don't touch me." I snatched my hand away.

"Mmhh Be quiet. You can't resist my touch.." He smirked.

"Watch me!!" I rolled my eyes.

"If you could resist my touch you wouldn't be pregnant." He laughed.

"That don't mean anything just be quiet." I laughed with him.

For some reason I just couldn't stay mad at him!, I already knew that girl was just a usually stranger, not like she would pop up anywhere and interfere so I wasn't even worried about her. We walked for like 20 more minutes. When we got home he started cooking dinner.

"Babe..if you want me to cook them I will."

"Nah, I got it. So sit down somewhere and relax." He kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head and smack his butt before running out the kitchen, didn't work out too well since he is a football player! He caught me by my waist and we both fell back on the couch.

"You gon stop touching my ass!" He started ticking my sides.

"Odell stop tickling me!" I laughed so hard.

As I was laughing and trying to stop him from tickling me, I accidentally poked him in his eye.

"DAMN IT!!" He groaned as he held his hand over his eye.

"Babe I'm sorry, let me look at it." I moved his hand and his eye was red and watery.

"Sharp ass nails, almost clawed my damn eye out." He lightly laughed.