35

Lmao his face in those pictures !!!!
-----
Danielle POV.

"De'Angelo...what are you doing here?" I folded my arms.

"I came to apologize." He said.

I stepped aside so he could walk in, after telling Jermaine that I'd FaceTime him later I hung up and sat on the couch.

"I was in shambles at the time. Fabian was cheating on me, he took Heaven from me and I was broken. I had nobody, I got drunk and I just snapped. I drunk texted so many people and said a bunch of shit I didn't mean. I don't even like girls so I don't know what made me say the shit I said to you..I'm sorry Danielle and I miss you girl. You always been my ridah', you've always been my sister and I do love you..just not like that." We both did a light laugh.

"I forgive you Angel and I love you too boo." I hugged him

"Awee, look at you're baby bump just sprouting !" He rubbed my belly.

"Yes, I just found out I'm having a boy." I smiled.

"That's great! Congratulations Babygirl! ..Odell Beckham the Third!" He said.

"Yupp! Odell is so happy. He left not too long ago to buy a bunch of paint to decorate the room."

"Speaking of Odell ..he'll probably kick my ass if he sees me sitting here so I should get going" he stood up to leave.

"You can't leave yet! I haven't seen you in a long time, we need to catch up." I stood up with him.

"That sounds nice but I'm sure Odell doesn't want me in his house." He said sighing.

The front door opened and Odell walked in as if he was in a hurry.

"I left my wal-...what the hell you doing here!" Odell slammed the door.

"Baby please just calm down. He came over to apologize."

"Nah fuck that! I want that nigga out my house!!" Odell kept yelling.

"Odell calm down! He was drunk that night!!" I defended Angel.

"Drunk!?!? I don't give a damn! What you always telling me when I say some crazy shit to you when I'm drunk!?!?" I put my head down and sighed.

"What you always telling me Danielle!?" He repeated.

"Drunk words....are sober thoughts." I said folded my arms.

"Exactly, so therefore..somewhere inside his crazy ass mind he is in love with you!"

"You know what Odell...you can think what you want. If you want me to leave then cool, I will but Danielle is just a friend ..my closest friend too be honest. I'll see you around Danielle." Angel gave me a long hug. "Here's my new number." He handed me a piece of paper.

When Angel walked out the door, Odell reached over and snatched the number from my hands.

"I don't want him In this house again." He demanded.

"That's my bestfriend!!"

"I don't care...I don't want him in here again and ion want you talking to him...Do you understand!" He yelled.

"Don't start Odell!! You ain't my dad, I'm a grown ass woman and if I wanna still talk to him then I can do that!"

"YOU SO FU-" He stopped took a deep breath and rubbed his hand down his face.

"I just don't want him coming back into you're life and start messing stuff up for us.." He calmed down.

"He's my bestfriend..he's been there for me when nobody else was. He made a mistake .."