42.

DANIELLE POV

I pushed a few more times and I heard my baby boy's cries...

"Uh Oh..." The doctor said.

"What you mean Uh Oh?!?!" Me and Odell both said at the same time.

It was a long pause and I started to get really worried, then the doctor spoke.

"It's nothing! I love doing that to couples." The doctor laughed.

"That shit ain't funny! I really thought some shit went wrong!!!" Odell started towards the doctor.

"Odell no!! Just let it go, please...but you didn't have to do that!" I grabbed a hold of Odell's arm.

"I'm sorry, I usually do that to young couples...you're the first I've ever had to almost hurt me." He did a little laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha very fucking funny." Odell was pissed.

The nurse placed my baby in my arms and a few tears fell from my eyes, my baby boy was finally here! Since he was a new born, you couldn't really tell who he favored more in looks but I knew he was gonna look more like Odell with our attitudes mixed into one I unwrapped the blanket around my baby to untighten it since he was in a cocoon type wrap and I noticed.....there was no boy extra's if you know what I mean.

"Umm..this is not a boy." I said staring at Odell.

"Oh wow, looks like you got some messed up results when they were telling you the gender...Welp you got a baby girl." The doctor shrugged.

"What are we gonna name her? We had a boy name already planned." I wrapped my babygirl up.

"Nevaeh ...Nevaeh Brooke Beckham.." I smiled at how Odell came up with a name that fast and I really liked it.

"Nevaeh Brooke Beckham...I love it baby.." I kissed him.

"Looks like I've got some remodeling to do back home." He laughed.

"I guess you do." I agreed.

"I'll go get Hailey and Kayla." He said.

Hailey walked in with Kayla and Odell behind, the look on her face was priceless when she noticed I was holding her new younger sibling.

"He's adorable.." Hailey smiled

"Well you're little sister Nevaeh is adorable." Odell corrected her.

"I thought mommy was having a boy." She asked.

"She was suppose to but the doctors were wrong." He explained.

"You wanna hold you're baby sister?" I asked her and her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she nodded her head.

Odell sat Hailey on the chair and placed the baby in her arms. I smiled at my view and I wanted cry ...I wasn't sad, just happy that I finally had the baby, I was pretty shocked by the outcome of the pregnancy but I was still happy and felt so blessed.
Odell POV

Later on that night I drove Hailey and Kayla back to the hotel, Dani would be out of the hospital by tomorrow morning anyway so I knew they'd be okay. Kayla was good with Hailey anyway and her son was back in New York with her brother and cousin so she was basically on a mini vacation. I went back to the hospital and went to Danielle's room. I was still surprised that we ended up having a girl and not a boy but I was happy; it would change the way I would love my child at all. Now I'm raising two little girls and I was gonna give them the world. Danielle was asleep and Nevaeh started to cry, I didn't want Danielle to wake up so I got up from the chair and picked her up from the hospital bassinet and held her in my arms. She saw my face and her crying pretty much stopped. She was still whining a little bit but pretty soon that stopped too. My phone started ringing and my mom popped up.