30.

Odell POV

The next morning was dreadful..I only slept for an hour. I was way too worried about my Babygirl. I walked into the dining room where the cops had all these laptops and wires set up trying to track shit down. Jarvis wasn't here and Dani was still asleep so I was alone...well besides the cops and I don't wanna talk to they asses unless it's about my daughter being okay!

"Y'all find anything yet?" I asked leaning on the wall.

"Nothing yet.." The detective sighed.

I shook my head and walked away, I needed to talk to Jarvis..but he wasn't even here. I sat next to Danielle and laid my head on her.

"Where's Jarvis?" She mumbled.

"I don't even know." I shrugged.

She kissed my forehead. "She'll be okay..we will get her back I promise ."

Hailey POV

I was in a dark room...I couldn't see anything. I wanted to go home! I miss my daddy and Dani..I walked over to the door and started banging.

"LET ME OUT!!!!!" I screamed.
"I WANNA GO HOME!!!!" I kicked the door multiple times.

The door swung open and somebody slapped me really hard.

"SHUT THE HELL UP !!!"

He threw me over his shoulder and carried me down a hallway...

"I wanna go home!! I want my daddy!!!" I started kicking and screaming.

"Fuck ya punk ass daddy!!" He smacked me in my mouth.

We walked in a room full of people, they were either counting money, playing around with white powder and just walking around.

"You must be Hailey...wassup lady bug.." The guy picked me up.

"I WANNA GO HOME!!!" I started screaming and kicking.

He placed his hand over my mouth and started yelling at me.

"Shut the fuck up!...you had ya little vacation..now you going back where you 'pose to be."

"Tykena!! Take her upstairs, get her dressed..." He handed me to a girl with red hair.

She carried me out the room and took me up a staircase. She sat me down in a chair and started doing my hair.

"You have pretty hair." She smiled at me.

"I want my daddy.." I said.

"Too bad...he's not here."

"You're mean!" I yelled.

She grabbed me by my arm and glared at me.

"That's all life is...just full of mean people and sorrow.."

"Don't touch me!!" I scratched her hand and jumped up from the chair. I started running to the door.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!"

I ran out the room as fast as I could, I felt a hand grab my shirt and it ripped so I kept running until she caught me and picked me up.

"You can't run from me babygirl..."she grabbed me by my arm. .

I spit on her face and slapped her before jumping out her grip and running again. This time I ran down the stairs and felt somebody snatch me up and cover my face and mouth. The person pulled me into a dark corner.

"Shhhh....don't say nothing." I realized it was the guy from earlier.

I heard people running around along with woman screaming and loud bangs that sounded like gun shots. He placed tape over my mouth and carried me around but checked around the corners before walking. We walked out the house and threw me in the backseat of a black van. He got in the drivers seat and started up the van. I started to kick and tried to yell and scream but the tape was covering my mouth. I heard loud gun shots being shot at the back of the van making me cry even worse. He drove faster but the gun shots were still following behind us. Eventually the gun shots stopped..we drove around a bit longer and soon he started yelling.