36.

Danielle POV

Later on that night Odell had came home and he looked mad as hell, he barely spoke...his knuckles were red and he had a cut on his lip.

"Odell what happened to you?" I put my book down and followed him up the stairs.

"Nothing.." He said.

"Nothing my ass! You're lip is cut, and you're knuckles are red and bleeding ...what did you do to Jermaine?"

"I ain't do shit to Jermaine! Chill out." He took his shirt off.

I didn't wanna argue so I just let it go, I knew I wouldn't be able to ask Jermaine he would deny the shit anyway. I even FaceTimed him but he didn't answer. Odell went in the bathroom and hut the door behind him, once I heard the shower come on I grabbed his phone off the night stand... I was really contemplating on snooping through his phone just to see if I could find any clues as too what happened but I was really scared that I'd find something I wouldn't want to see. I unlocked his phone and locked it again from being too scared.

I laid back in bed and stared at the wall as I waited patiently for Odell to come to bed. Once he finally came to bed he seemed as if he had calmed down a lot more.

"You okay baby?" I asked laying my head on his chest.

He kissed my lips and nodded his head before pulling me closer into his arms.

"You still going to Miami tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll be back on Tuesday" He held my hand.

I nodded my head and got comfortable in his arms.

"Babe you know our One Year anniversary is coming.." Odell informed me.

"Yupp! I can't wait...May 2nd I can't believe it's been a year, it feels way longer than that.."

"I guess that's what happens when you're with the one you love the most." He smiled at me.

"Are you ever gonna tell me what happened with you and Jermaine."

He froze and sighed. "Nothing happened, we didn't get fighting or anything. It's a long story and I don't wanna tell you."

Odell POV

She sucked her teeth and turned over so her back was facing me. Right now I don't care about her attitude, I don't wanna tell her what happened... But I swear she won't have to worry about Skull or Angel again!

"So now you're keeping secrets from me!?!?" She folded her arms.

"No I'm not keeping secrets from you Danielle." I rolled my eyes.

"So tell me what happened!!" She was really bugging.

"You wanna know what happened Danielle! Alright Imma tell you but don't get mad at me either!"

Flashback:

I entered the bar and saw it was pretty dull in here since it was a Thursday night any.. Jermaine was sitting at a table with another guy. I approached the table and they stopped talking.

"Wassup Odell.." Jermaine greeted.

"Wassup Maine..who this?" I asked

"This is Kyle, we been cool since we was kids.."

"Wassup Kyle..so what'd you wanna talk about Maine.." I sat down.

"Well you know how y'all been having issues with that nigga skull and now Angel popping back up."