11.

HEYYY !!! Okay I'm just curious I feel like I'm moving way too fast with this story, do you all think so? Or am I doing just fine???
NOW BACK TO THE STORY
-----------------------------

Odell POV.

I was on the phone with Jarvis and he was explaining to me why he acted the way he did..I am the type to hold grudges! Especially if you cross the line with me and he crossed the line when he hit Danielle.

Jarvis- I just don't wanna see my sister getting hurt! You've always been the type of nigga to play games with a girls heart and that shit ain't cool.

Odell- But you been my nigga since our freshmen year of college! I wouldn't hurt you're sister. I know I was wild in college when it came to females but I've changed. I'm not like that anymore. Wait, you sitting here judging me on my past and shit WHEN YOU WAS DOING THE SAME SHIT!!!!!

Jarvis-.....

Odell- Yeah exactly!!!! Just face it Jarvis you don't think I'm good enough for you're sister!

Jarvis-...You know what. You right!!! I DONT THINK YOU GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY SISTER!!! AND I REALLY DONT WANT YALL TOGETHER! But for some odd reason she's happy with you.

Me- You know what I'm bouta hang up before I bless yo' ass!! But all I'm saying is Danielle is my girl now, I got some serious ass feelings for her and I don't care what nobody says..I'm not leaving her, I refuse to. So get used to this face my nigga..because I'm gonna be around you're sister for a looonnnggggg time.

I hung up the phone and tossed it onto the bed, I was actually gonna work our friendship out but oh well fuck it!!. I called Danielle back and talked on the phone with her all night
-----
Today was the first day of training camp for the team, I'm glad I've been running and working out because I know coach bouta make our asses run all day. Danielle was still asleep so I sent her this mini paragraph about how much she meant to me and how much I cared about her, I wanted to be the first one to make her smile today. When I got to the stadium I got out my car and made my way to the entrance of the locker room. when I got there coach and some of the team were sitting there talking and joking a bit.

"Wassup y'all" I said but nobody spoke to me

"Damn it's like that? What I do" I raised my eyebrow

"Nobody talk to Odell he might take you're sister." Coach joked.

Everybody started laughing and making jokes about it.

"So you and Jarvis friends again or not?" Eli asked.

"Nope and I don't care." I shrugged.

"Damn over a bitch ? I would never let a hoe come between me and my niggas" Rashad said laughing.

"For one, don't call her out her name; Her name is Danielle. For two, I really like her, she's different and three, I know Jarvis is my nigga but I'm not letting his opinion stop me from being with her."

"AWEE! Odellie's in Looovvveeee" Eli yelled and the rest of the team started joining in.

"Oh shut up!" I took my watch off.

"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!!!!" Victor pushed me and laughed.

"Just one question, you get the booty...or nah??" Rashad asked and everybody got quiet.

"She not ready for that yet" I shrugged.

"BRUHH !!! Are you serious!" Victor yelled

"AYE! Chill out! She wasn't ready yet and I don't mind waiting."

"She a Virgin?" Rueben asked.

"Nah, she just don't wanna rush anything" I laced up my cleats.

"Damn..well is she in New York ?" Eli asked.

"Nope, but she will be soon. She didn't wanna leave yet."

"Mmhh...well we don't care about you being in love, just don't let it affect how you play. We expect you play you're ass off this year" coach said and everybody agreed.

I was always the type of person who didn't let my personal life affect how I was on the field, I always kept my personal life separate for my football life. Once we were all dressed and ready we went out to the practice field.

"Alright!! I hope you all are in shape but if not, I got you covered. Start your stretching and once you're done Sprint up and down this field 9 times" Coach yelled.

Danielle POV

I opened my phone and instantly started smiling.

Good morning Beautiful 💘💏

I just wanted to do something that would brighten your day😊 and I know I tell you this all the time but I'm not going nowhere! Nothing nor Nobody could ever make me stop wanting to be with you..unless you're booty just deflated one day..that would cause a problem Lmaoo IM JOKING! Don't take that seriously.I can really see myself being with you for a long ass time, and I don't care about anybody else who tries to come between us because you are my lady, my one and only lady and I only want Youuu. I can't wait to see you again 😘👑.

I smiled and started blushing like crazy. He's gonna make these 3 months really hard!. Today I had to work, didn't have a lot of appointments so i knew it would go by pretty slow.
---
I was sitting in my chair watching Sherane giggle and blush on the phone with Jarvis .. I wonder if him and Odell are fine now, if not then I'm giving up! Either they gon be friends again or not. My phone rang and Odell popped up.

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!! Bae is calling!" I screamed

"GIRL BYE!" Angel rolled his eyes

Me: Hey boo

Odell: wassup gorgeous, what you doing?

Me: I'm at work bored..I got your text

Odell: did you like it?

Me: yes I did, thank you.

Odell: No problem beautiful

I hear a bunch of loud deep voices in the background it must be the football team.

Odell: my teammates said Hey

Me:tell them I said heyyyy

Odell:yeah anyway forget them, I might fly you out here earlier.

Me: babe no, don't do that

Odell: why not baby I miss you.

Me: I miss you too but..

Odell: Pleaaassseeee!!! I'll fly you out in a week.

Me: Fine, I'll be ready.

Odell:GOOD!! I gotta go but I'll call you later Babygirl

Me: okay boo

I hung up the phone and started smiling, I get to be with my baby again!

"Angel..I'm going to New York in a week" I smiled

"Bestfriend I feel like Odell slowly taking you away from me" he shook his head

"Boy hush you just jealous."

"You damn right you was mines right, you my bestfriend for life"

"And death!" I added

"Jarvis gon be mad" Sherane said

"Okay, and !?!?!?" Angel yelled

"Exactly, Jarvis needs to just get over it. Odell ain't going nowhere. That's my baby" I said

"I tried telling him that, you're brother is so stubborn, you know him and Odell argued on the phone again !" Sherane said

"That don't even surprise me, they'll get over it soon." I replied.

I couldn't wait to see Odell again I know it's only been a day but when finally meet someone who makes you feel like nobody else ever made you feel, you don't wanna be away from them. Now I'm gonna be so impatient waiting for next week to get here..