33.

Odell POV

I didn't mean to cause an argument, what I really wanted to talk about was her and Hailey coming to my game tomorrow night and then we could talk afterwards about us...but something else came out. I know he's furious with me, Jada walked in the room and glared at me.

"You're dating Brianna?" She spoke in a dark tone.

"No! I'm not, yesterday I only said that to hurt Danielle! I don't want Brianna..I told her that!, I told her I only wanted to hurt Danielle." I was not having a good day!

"I should really smack you! Brianna is one of my clients! She gets counseling from me! She's crazy...I know you knew her in college but times change, people change...I'm not suppose to tell you but Brianna was doing good, she was working hard as a club owner and promoting the top of the line parties. She started popping pills and doing heroin, her life crashed and she almost died from an overdose. now she has a serious bipolar disorder and the littlest things could trigger her anger, she can't fight but she damn sure loves to throw things and pull out knives on people, "

"You think she'll stab me?" I said.

"...she might!!! but then again I might be professional but I will fight her if I have to, so no she's not that crazy..but Odell you just need to focus on getting yourself right, and how to get you're girl back." Jada sat next to me.

"I don't think that's gonna happen..we got in an argument, ...she hates me Jada..I know it." I laid back on the bed.

"She doesn't hate you! She loves you, I know it! Stop being an asshole and go get you're girl back! Don't argue with her. If she says something in a rude way just ignore her! Keep telling her how you feel."

Jada was right but honestly I was kinda afraid to get back with her, I'm afraid that I'll hurt her again not just physically but emotionally. It seems like I always say or do the wrong shit to her and she doesn't deserve that. I love her and I want her her too be happy...she posted on twitter that she got a new place all ready...so I guess she's happy with where she's at right now. Jada headed out to the store and I stayed here. I walked down the stairs and saw her husband watching a movie.

"Wassup Odell." He said

"Wassup Ty.." I sat on my couch

"What's on you're mind man, you seem like you thinking hard."

"Missing my girl like crazy...she told me she was done with me yesterday, I wanted to talk to her today about us getting back together but I said something else and it caused and argument...she cussed me out and hung up." I sighed.

"Damn...well did you apologize?" He asked

"Nah, I wanna see her but Ion think she wanna see me" I shook my head.

"Well don't give up! A good woman is hard to find, just keep trying. You'll get her back."

DANIELLE POV

I was sitting in Jermaine's house with him watching a movie, Hailey's basketball practice would go on for another hour so I was just chilling with him to pass time. I felt him staring at me.

"Why you staring at me?" I asked.

"Because you have something green in you're teeth."

"Oh my gosh are you serious!!!" I covered my mouth.

"Nah I'm just playin' ma You need some time out..Let me take you out tonight?" .

"If course I will go out with you Jermaine." I smiled

"Great..Are you sure you're not busy tonight?" He smiled.

"No, but Odell is suppose to be getting Hailey today."