16.

Danielle ..

I was standing in the doorway of me and Odell's bedroom, he was blasting pandora in his beats pill and Drake came on .. I swear that's all this nigga listens to, then Booty me down came on ...OMG, he is so goofy !!!He was singing along to the words, and dancing around like nobody was even here as he got ready for practice, Nobody was here at first. He was alone for like 5 minutes but I left my purse with my phone and wallet. I walked up behind him and grabbed his ass.

"C'mon Dani!!! STOP GRABBING MY ASS AND SHIT!!!!" He yelled making me laugh.

"I'm sorry baby...you just got a fat ass booty." I smacked it again

"Well you can look but don't touch." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed and grabbed my phone off the charger along with my purse and my wallet. I walked over to Odell and kissed his cheek.

"I love you Odellie !"

"I love you too ..aye !!wait c'mere.." He yelled as I headed out the room.

"What you think you doing?" He put his arm around my waist.

"Going to class..what are you doing?" I said placing my hand on the side of his face

"Waiting for you to give me a real kiss."

I placed my lips upon his and he placed his hands on my waist and deepened the kiss a little. I unwrapped my hands from around his neck and slowly moved them down to his big booty. I squeezed his ass and jumped out the kiss.

"Goodbye Danielle." He grabbed his stuff.

"What I do!?!?" I laughed

"You keep touching my ass!"

"You touch my ass all the time!!" I grabbed my purse.

"I own it, I can do that."

"Well if you own mine then own yours !" I grabbed his butt again.

"I got something you can own." He mumbled.

"What you say" he tried to walk out the room with a smirk but I stood in the way.

"C'mon babe move, I gotta go" he groaned.

"No tell me what you said." I really didn't know what he said.

"Dani you already looking good in that outfit and if you don't move Imma show you what I said." He tried to walk away.

"Nope.." I folded my arms.

Next thing I know, Odell pinned me against the wall and kissed me..his sex drive moments have been crazy lately. It's like he just gets in the mood for sex outta nowhere and just starts going crazy on me. I don't really have a problem with it but the other night he was so into it that he almost forgot to put a condom on.

"Mmhh baby wait, wait, wait." I moaned out.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Neither of us can be late today so let's just stop." I said.

"Baby..I am on fire right now..ya professor can wait and so can my coach!" He started kissing my neck.

"Odell!! I'm serious.." I moved away from him.

"Whatever , I'll see you later.. I love you." He kissed me l.

He walked me outside to my car and opened my car door for me. I gave him one last kiss & hug goodbye. He closed my car door for me and i headed to classes..when I got there a few other students were just pulling up also. I grabbed my stuff from the passenger seat and got out my car. As I was walking inside my class I felt eyes on me. I turned to my left and saw 2 girls sitting there and they was staring hard. I ignored them and took a seat in the back where I always sit. We were about 20-30 minutes into class when the door and Perez came walking in.