41.

Danielle POV

It's been a few days since the shooting and today Odell is going home, his leg has gotten a whole lot better, he's starting to get some if the feeling back and I'm glad it has. He apologizes non-stop for the things he said but I just say "okay" or "that's wassup".

"Stop makin' him feel bad and forgive him." Jennifer said.

"No! Forget him." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't say that, you could've lost him the other night but you didn't. Stop taking shit for granted and forgive him."

"Nope, I'm fine." I shrugged.

Jennifer shook her head and plopped down on the couch next to me, I told Jarvis to go get him from the hospital because I wasn't doing it.

"Dani, I'm just curious. Do you even wanna be married to Odell?" She asked.

"Of course I wanna marry him but He needs to start thinking before he speaks because his bipolar ass gon make me hurt him."

"But you were just telling me that you said some hurtful things to him when y'all first got together and you were in the hospital...He forgave you Danielle."

I sighed , she was right and I was being stubborn ... The front door swung opened and Odell walked in. He also had a bouquet of roses with him which didn't surprise me at all. He put Hailey down on the couch and sat next to me.

"These are for you beautiful." He smiled at me.

I grabbed the flowers and gazed at them. I started thinking about what Jennifer said and stared at Odell for a second and smiled.

"Thanks babe," I kissed his cheek.

"Oh my god it's gonna snow!! Danielle just forgave Odell after 13 hours of being angry." Jarvis said. "Usually it takes a few days"

"Jarvis shut up! Mind you're business, we're gonna head home. I'll call you tonight girl." Jennifer hugged me.

After Jarvis and Jennifer left the house went dead silent. Hailey was upstairs in her room playing while me and Odell sat in the Livingroom.

"So you forgive me?" He asked.

"Yes I forgive you, I know I said some really out of line things to you before when I was in the hospital and I know it's because you're stressing over everything that's happened. I forgive you and I love you." He smiled and held my hands.

"Are you sure you forgive me? I don't want you saying it's okay just because you did the same thing to me and I forgave you." He said.

"Odell yes I forgive you baby."

"Ight, I'll make it up to you I promise." He kissed me.

I smiled at Odell and he laid his head on my lap with his leg propped up on a pillow.

"You know..I really thought I wasn't gon see you again." He kinda caught me off guard.

"Why'd you think that?" I asked.

"First off, before we left..remember you were suppose to drive home but something told me to drive, when we were in the car before the shooting, it just didn't feel right. I just had this feeling inside me..so just in case I told you, I loved you . That was the first time I've ever gotten that feeling and it's the worse feeling ever, I don't ever wanna feel like that again.." He held my hand.

"I love you and if I was to ever lose you I don't know what I would do...I'm glad you're still here and I don't wanna ever go through that again either."