27.

A/N:
DOES ANYBODY MAKE STORY COVERS!?!?' OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT DOES MAKE THEM!?!?!???? KIK me or Send me a message if you do.

Danielle POV

As I was sleeping I felt a tiny body moving around , I opened my eyes and saw Hailey fast asleep with her body snuggling up close to me. I smiled and stretched a little bit. I didn't see Odell anywhere thank god because I don't feel like dealing with him this morning, ever since I've gotten pregnant, I have a morning sickness but I don't throw up or anything. Like right now, I feel like shit. I slowly crept out of bed trying hard not to wake up Hailey and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I looked down at my arm..it was a bruise from where he grabbed me, my neck had bruises also but surprisingly they weren't too visible unless you were all up in my face. After getting dressed I walked out the bathroom and didn't see Hailey in bed anymore. I went downstairs and heard Kayla talking I walked in the kitchen and she was talking to Odell .. UGH!

"Goodmorning Dani!" Hailey waved smiling.

"Goodmorning Cutie." I kissed her cheek. "Goodmorning Kay Kay" i smiled at Kayla.

"Goodmorning Danielle" she smiled.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a Gatorade .. Hailey cleared her throat loud as hell making me turn and look at her.

"You not gonna speak to my Daddy!?!?" She folded her arms.

"Yeah, you not gonna speak to me!?!?" Odell laughed.

"Goodmorning Odell." I smiled but I knew deep down I didn't want too.

"You're video shoot is today, you excited?" Kayla asked eating an Oreo cookie.

"Yeah I can't wait..you wanna come with me?" I said.

"Yeah sure.." She nodded.

"I WANNA GO TOO!!!" Hailey said smiling and biting her cookie.

"Alright babygirl that's fine." I smiled.

I went upstairs to the bedroom to finish getting ready for my video shoot today. Odell walked the room and came over to me..

"Kayla and Hailey taking Tzar for a walk. What time you're video shoot ending?" He asked putting a shirt on.

"Probably 5 or 6." I shrugged

I haven't really spoke to Odell, he's the one making conversation and shit. I'm trying to hurry up and get out the house because I don't wanna be around him.

"I gotta go, I'm running late." He went in for a kiss on my lips but before he could kiss me I turned away. He kept trying to kiss me but I'd keep moving my head.

"I thought you was running late! Gosh leave me alone." I rolled my eyes, he stood there glaring at me for a second

"I love you" He said staring at me.

"Okay." I started applying mascara.

"You not gon say it back?.." He said.

"Odell go to practice." I rolled my eyes.

"What is it gonna take for you to forgive me." He said.

"How about you just leave me alone Odell , I don't wanna be bothered today." I slammed my eyeliner onto the counter.

"Dani I said I was sorry!! I didn't mean to put my hands on you like that!"

"That's what they all say.." I shrugged.

"Danielle stop comparing me to you're exes! I'm nothing like them!" He slammed his hands down on the counter.

"Odell just leave me the fuck alone!!! Go to practice!! Get away from me!! I'm not feeling good today and you pissing me off!"