45.

Danielle POV

I was sitting at Jermaine's house watching his son and Hailey run around the back hard playing on the playground set he had in the backyard. I was hold Nevaeh as she just played with a baby rattle she always played with.

"So how Hailey been doin'? Y'know wit' you and Odell breakin' up." Jermaine asked me.

I kinda shrugged."She seems okay but sometimes she gets in her moods."

"Well how you been ma? You always seem like things are perfectly fine." He said.

I sat 'Vaeh in her car seat next to me and sighed. "things do get hard for me..just the fact that I gotta get used to sleeping alone, waking up and not seeing him there..it's something to get used too but I know it's for the best." I shrugged.

"Well have you talked to him since then?" He asked.

"Nope, we only speak unless it involves the girls. That's it. His entire family knows already and it's only been 3 days. TMZ some nosey ass people."

"If you eva' just wanna talk baybeh, you know I'm here for you no matter what." He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Thank you Jermaine." I smiled.

"It's no problem baybeh. You know I got you." He smiled.

Jermaine had been a huge help these pass couple of days, he's helped me with finding a small condo he's also helping me move tomorrow, he's held me as I cried, he watched 'Vaeh for me yesterday while I had a photo shoot for modeling, Odell was drunk and I didn't want him watching her while he was in that state, I understand that's his daughter but no mother would want someone watching their child while that person is under the influence of any kind, no matter who that person is!! I talked to Jarvis this morning too and I literally had to beg him not to come to New York...he made me tell him what Odell said and he was ready to come up here and fight but I made him stay in Florida. It started raining so we went inside, Jermaine turned a movie on for the kids to watch while I followed him into the kitchen to grab them some snacks.

"Jermaine...remember that girl you told me about. The one you wrote that' poem about, was that girl me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Honestly yes it was you..but at dat' time you was wit' Odell." He explained.

"Anyother guy would've tried to get with me the minute they heard about me and Odell breaking up." I was shocked.

"That just shows that I'm not like these other niggas. Yeah, I do have some feelings for you but I wouldn't put them on you now. that would be selfish of me, you already going through a pretty fragile state and that'd be wrong of me to come at you like that."

"Thank you Jermaine...that's really sweet of you to think of my feelings and my emotions." I smiled.

He flashed me a smile. I had always seen Jermaine as a friends but so many people always thought we had something going on. I never thought it looked that way but now that I know he has feelings for me, maybe the way he was acting towards me made it seem that way and I never noticed!

"My mom is coming to visit this soon, did you wanna meet her?" He asked me.

"She'd love to meet her future mother in law." Azur walked into the kitchen.

"Azur shut up!." Jermaine said.

"You shut up!" She laughed.

Azur grabbed a bag of Doritos and walked back out the kitchen. After we gave the kids their snack, eventually they fell asleep so we sat in the kitchen talking a little bit more.