O1.

Copyright © 2015 by OHMAGAWDCHELLE

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means,  without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publishers email (masseymichelle12@gmail.com), KIK (YepItsMickey__), or private message her. 

ENJOY THE STORY!!!!!!

I walked through the house..my face turning red with anger and my eyes flooded with tears. The sounds of loud Moans and sexual grunts filled the air as I walked closer to the room. I reached for the door knob on the bedroom door and took a deep breath. I opened the door, and my heart dropped off ..my fiance Kendal was having sex with another woman...in our bed...in our home.

"Danielle..it is not what it looks like." Kendal tried to plead.

I turned away and ran out the room, tears cascaded down my face, I heard kendal running and yelling after me but I didn't care..I wanted to be away from him. All the shit I've been through with my ex's I thought he was different , he promised to never hurt me, never cheat on me and to never do me wrong like my exes did. I tried to open the front door and leave but kendal slammed it before I could do so, and grabbed me roughly.

"DANIELLE LISTEN TO ME !!" He yelled in my face.

"HOW COULD YOU!! AFTER ALL THE SHIT I BEEN THROUGH AND YOU GO DO THIS TO ME!!...You just like the rest of them....and to think, I was actually gonna marry your trifling ass!"

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I spotted a skinny, light skin, ones with long wavy hair, dressed in a short black dress with the back out and red bottom heels...she was gorgeous.

"Baby, I'll see you later..call me tonight." The girl kissed Kendal's lips and smirked at me..

I was never the fighting type but I wanted to fuck her ass up..but then again. I refuse to fight over any nigga, especially if he don't deserve to be fought over. I slapped Kendal across his face and walked out the door. I got in my car, wiped away my tears and started to leave the driveway

"THATS HOW YOU FEEL!! YOU SHOULD BE USED TO THIS SHIT, THATS WHY YOU AINT EVEN ALL THAT TO BE MARRYING BITCH!!!" Kendal yelled while standing on the porch, all our neighbors stared

I rolled the window done and threw the ring out the window before speeding off..I always fall for them same ole' niggas ! I'm so stupid...I don't even care about all the shit I left at his house, he can keep it! I don't even wanna go back to his house at all..I'm getting sick and tired of falling for the wrong ones..I called my brother Jarvis and told him get his Guest bedroom ready back to my brothers house I go.