28.

SHOUT OUT TO JAYEBIRD1979 FOR THE IDEA!

Danielle POV..

"I can't do the twist and turn part, can you change it." Veronica asked.

"I could but I don't want to. Practice it a bit longer, you'll get it." I smiled at her.

"Bitch.." She mumbled.

"Awee you're so sweet." I patted her head.

I had been here at the video shoot for almost 3 hours, Hailey and Kayla were with Odell. They were out with him finding a bigger house. These dancers were starting to irritate me on some real shit! All they do is complain and talk about how they want the last choreographer Christina back. They claim my dances are too hard, I think Chris is starting to get irritated too, judging by the look on his face everytime one of them would stop dancing on certain parts ..yeah he was beyond irritated.

"Danielle and Chris..can I talk to you?" I heard Shark say.

"Yeah...take five," I yelled

"Instead of huddling up and gossiping about Danielle practice the moves cuz y'all uncoordinated asses can't dance." Chris was not in the mood for their shit.

We followed Shark off to the side and he let out a sigh.

"I see the dancers giving y'all a hard time." He said sighing.

"Let's just fire them!." Chris shrugged.

"That's a great idea Chris, then we'll have no dancers." Shark replied shaking his head.

"Let Danielle do it! She created the moves and she's beautiful." Chris suggested.

"That's not a bad idea, Dani you could really do that." Shark smirked.

"I don't think I should." I was really nervous.

"Why not!?!? Girl you doing it. I think you would do really good." Chris said as Shark nodded his head in agreement .

Before I could even protest against the idea, Shark had walked over to the dancers and he fired them.

"Mmhh you look good, what's ya name shawty ." I heard a voice whisper in my ear, I turned around and saw Odell smiling from ear to ear.

"What's you're name?" I played along with him.

"My name is Jeff." He spoke in his 22 Jump Street voice, making me laugh.

"Dani we seen this big house! It was like 40 bedrooms with a game room!!!" Hailey exaggerated.

"It was 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a game room, and an outdoor pool! " Kayla said correcting Hailey.

"We all agreed on the same house we not telling you which one though so later on today I'm taking you to look at the 3 houses we looked at."

"We just fired the dancers so you're up in 20 minutes...." Shark looked up at Odell and it got silent.

"Derek, wassup man long time no see" Odell said as they did a little handshake.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you since our freshman year at LSU..."

"That's because you got kicked out for that fight during the Basketball game." They both laughed.

Kayla and Hailey both walked over to Chris.

"You sticking around for the video shoot? Danielle's gonna be In it." Odell's smile dropped.

"She's gonna be in a video? What's she gon be wearing? Ion want my girl wearing nothing to revealing." Odell raised an eyebrow.