44.

JaayyParadise___ thanks for the help Loveee.
This chapter is very lengthy since it's one of the 2 final chapters

Danielle POV

"Babe I'm taking the kids over to Jada's house!!" Odell yelled up the stairs.

"Alright, let me give my babies a hug." I jogged down the stairs.

"Hailey be good and have fun, watch you're sister." I gave Hailey a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Okay mommy, I love you." She smiled.

I picked Nevaeh up and she started smiling and laughing, something she always did whenever me or Odell would come into her view or even pick her up. I gave her a kiss on her chubby cheeks and placed her back in her car seat.

I was gradually getting closer to Nevaeh who was now 5 months old. I can honestly say that when Odell tells me I won't be going through this alone, he meant it because he goes with me to almost every therapy session and he encourages me to interact with her more which does help. My post Partum wasn't to any too serious levels when I got it checked out so it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to get counseling for it.

"Don't forget I'm cooking you dinner tonight so be home by at least six thirty." I kissed him.

"I will baby, I promise." She kissed me again.

Odell's birthday was this Sunday but he has a game that day so on Saturday which is tomorrow I'll give him his gifts..I already had something planned for him, he deserves a big ass party after everything he's done for me but he already told me he doesn't want anything big. I did wanna do something unexpecting for him though...so I decided to start doing pole dance lessons. Yes, I will be dancing on a pole for him...it's not something I've just been dying to do but it is one of those things that wouldn't hurt to try. I got dressed in something comfortable and headed to my pole dancing class which was taught by a girl I had nursing school with. Actually they were private lessons because in my defense I was terrible at this shit and I didn't want that to be noticed by and entire damn class.

"Ugh!!, How the hell did you get used to this shit." I complained as I drank some water, this was just tiring !.

"It's not hard, just push yourself." She laughed. "Come on shawty, try it again. You're doing good!."

I gave her a look and put my water bottle down, I climbed the pole one more time.

"Okay now twirl, Bend backwards, and grip the pole tightly at the bottom and come down into a split." She instructed. "Yaasss Hunny!!! You just might've been a stripper in you're past life!!" She clapped her hands.

"Oh shut up." I laughed. "I wanna do the whole routine now, it's gotta be perfect!"

"You going through all this for who?.." She asked.

"Leah you now damn well I'm engaged to Odell Beckham Jr.."

"Oh yeah! I forgot. Mr.OBJ..you know he love ya crazy ass wether you do the pole dance right or wrong, either way the shit is gon' turn him on."

"I know that but I want it to be perfect, so start the music."

The music playlist consisted of only 3 songs; Dance for you (Beyonce), Body Party(Ciara), and Pornstar (August Alsina). I was pretty nervous but I knew I could do it. I also knew Odell used to go to strip clubs all the time before when we got together but he stopped out of respect for me. So he hasn't been to a strip club in a year!. Soooo tomorrow night I will be his private dancer.

"Odell is going to love you in that outfit!" Leah said as I showed her a picture of what I'd be wearing tomorrow night. The outfit was comfy, something I could do a lot of moving around in and it was also short and something Odell could get off quick because I just know it's gonna be a LOONNGG night.