31.

S/O ; JAYEBIRD1979 for helping me out !! She also will be in this story now 😊😊😊

Danielle POV.

Odell slowly approached me, grabbed the box from my hands and put the lid back on it before placing back on the shelf, he grabbed his Helmet and walked back out. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Don't walk away from me Odell ! Answer my question!"

"I'm late, we can do this later." He kinda pushed me to the side and tried to keep walking.

I stood in front of him a folded my arms as I gave him a straight face.

"Danielle move, I just said we can talk about this shit later." He clenched his teeth.

"Just tell me why and I'll move." I wiped away my tears.

"I just told ya ass I would tell you later! Now get the hell out the way!!!" He yelled in my face..

I hate when he yells at me like that, and he knows it.

"I'm sorry..I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'll ta-" I pushed him into the wall and stormed off into our bedroom.

He grabbed me by my arm and slammed me into the wall before grabbed me by my face with a tight grip.

"I'm not in the mood today Danielle...don't put ya hands on me, I'm not playing with you." He spoke in a dark tone, I smacked his hand away from my face and glared at him.

He let out a deep shaky breath and rubbed his hands down his face. He walked out the room and jogged down the stairs. After hearing the front door slam I knew he was gone. I don't know why he's upset! When that gun hit the ground that bullet could've hit me! Or our child..I couldn't believe the way he was acting. I put my UGGS on along with my scarf and my North Face jacket. I gathered my purse and phone before heading out and locking the doors. When I got to the doctors i was the first appointment so they sent me right to the back where the doctor was.

"Goodmorning Danielle." Dr. Winston greeted me.

"Goodmorning Dr. Winston." I smiled.

"I see you called in about morning sickness and a normal check up for the baby." He wrote on a clipboard.

I nodded my head and laid back. I lifted my shirt up so he could place the gel onto my belly. As he placed the gel on, he took my blood pressure.

"Blood Pressure is pretty high..have you been eating greasy foods with a side of serious stress lately?" He said.

"Yeah...family issues.." I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's causing some high blood pressure..little but if weight loss..but nothing too serious. Just be careful...You should really start relaxing more Danielle, I've seen many woman go into premature labor because of stress." He placed monitor on my stomach and started to roll it around on my belly.

I stayed at the doctors office for another 30 minutes, learning about my morning sickness and how to reduce my stress. When I got to my classes I was late as hell but I didn't care. I walked inside and all eyes fell on me.

"Danielle why are you late." My professor spoke

"Obviously the bell rang before I got here." I took my seat in the far back row.

"Someone pissed in you're corn flakes this morning." I heard someone mumble.

I ignored that comment and started to get my notebook out my bag. I searched my purse and my book bag for a pen or pencil but I couldn't find one. I sucked my teeth and exhaled stressfully.