32.

Danielle POV
-2 weeks Later-
I've missed so much of class due to morning sickness, I throw up every fucking morning and those pills that the doctor gave me don't even help..but luckily Jermaine has been getting me my make up work and bringing it to me, only thing I have to come in the class and take are my exams. Odell kept his promise about him still going to be around, he gets Hailey all the time and he always leaves me tickets to his games, he's been to every doctors appointment I've had even if it's just a check up. We've also come to an agreement that with us on this break we won't be kissing and all that extra stuff...the extra stuff that I love oh so very much!!!! Odell doesn't know that I haven't been to class because of my morning sickness, he hates when I don't inform him about my health..Odell's birthday is also coming up soon, actually it's in 4 days to be exact. I've also been doing a lot of music videos but only the choreographer part, I don't wanna be in any music videos, Chris actually got very lucky with that...Today is Halloween and I'm so excited!! I love Halloween ! It's my favorite holiday.

"Is daddy going trick or treating with us?" Hailey asked as she grabbed we lunch box.

"Yes he is." I smiled at her.

"You and daddy need to get back together, you guys are in love." She giggled

"What you know about love?" I said as we walked outside to wait for her bus.

"Well...grandma Rhonda told me about love and she said when you love somebody you will do annnyyyything for them," she sat on my lap. "Then she said that when you love somebody you will fight for them...Daddy always does stuff for you and I'm sure he fights for you" Hailey was right ..

"Your bus is here , Daddy is picking you up from school today." I kissed her cheek.

"Okay..bye mama Dani, love you"She smiled and waved.

I went back inside and started to get dressed for class. I wasn't having too bad of a morning with sickness, I was actually felling fine this morning. While I was in the shower I heard the doorbell ringing. I turned the shower off and quickly got dressed, I walked out the bathroom and went downstairs to answer the door. I opened it and saw Jermaine standing there.

"Hey Jermaine ." I smiled and hugged him.

"Wassup beautiful.." He walked Inside.

"What you doing here?" I shut the door.

"I tried callin' you, classes got cancelled..some shit went dine' and they got the buildin's locked, but anyway what you doin' today?"

"Well nothing now..I'm going trick or treating with Hailey and Odell tonight." He nodded.

"That's wassup, JJ's mama is taking him tonight. I'll prolly just chill for the night, but for right now let's go somewhere."

"Where?" I asked.

"We can go get breakfast then maybe go to the mall or something."

"Yeah we can do that, just let me finish getting ready."

The ride to IHOP didn't take too long, he wanted to go to another restaurant but I wanted IHop. We got to know eachother a little more and he's a really nice guy.

"So how is it without Odell around?" He asked as he look at his menu.

"Basically it's like he never left but we're in different homes. He's still around a lot we just don't act how we used to towards one another."

"I think it's a good thang he wanna get his self togetha' not too many niggas would do dat'."

Jermaine was a good guy, besides calling me beautiful and Babygirl a lot he never really flirted with me, he treated me like I was just a regular girl bestfriend. I don't bring him around Hailey though that's just something I won't do..after breakfast we finally went to the mall, I wanted to do a little bit of baby shopping but Odell is usually with me. Jermaine pulled me inside the jewelry store to help him pick out something for his moms birthday which was coming up in a few weeks