39.

Oh my gooodddnneeessssss!

Odell Beckham Jr won the vote to be on the MADDEN 16 cover!!!!
-------
Danielle POV.

"Where are we going ?" I asked

"Just sit back and ride babe." He held my hand.

It was now 9 o'clock going on 10 o'clock and we had been driving for almost an hour! I swear Odell just loves these long ass drives because it never bothers him! I hate long rides. I looked down at my gold and purple wedding ring and smiled...it was beautiful, diamonds basically covered the entire thing. I can only imagine how much it cost! I know he loves me and I know he just wants to give me the world but he really doesn't have to spend all this money on me..I looked in the backseat behind me and saw Hailey sleeping with her headphones on, she looked so beautiful in her purple dress, we went through hell trying to get her to leave the house wearing it.

"We are here." He pulled into a packed parking lot of a banquet hall.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You ask too many questions." He turned the car off..

I woke Hailey up from her sleep and Odell picked her up and carried her inside. He opened the door for me and we entered this beautiful banquet hall packed with our family and friends. I smiled and looked at Odell.

"Babe, what's all this?"

"You're surprise baby shower, we know you said you didn't want one but I just had to do it and you can also thank Jennifer. She helped me put all this together" he smiled.

Jennifer....I wasn't too fond of her but she was a true sweetheart and I knew it was a matter of time before i stopped being stubborn and gave her a chance. It was packed with our family and friends, even Jermaine's crazy ass was there!. I just happened to look over at the window and I thought a
I seen a man standing there in all black, it scared the shit out of me.

"Baby you alright." Odell said.

"Yeah I'm fine.." I sighed.

I looked back out the window. And nobody was there..I would've told Odell but then he would've snapped and I don't want to ruin this night. He's happy, and I am too.

"Danielle...can we talk." Heather approached me.

"Yeah..sure." I shrugged.

She pulled me to the side, somewhere far away from all the noise and people, but not too far.

"I am so sorry for the way I've been acting lately. You and Odell deserve to be happy and I shouldn't be trying to interfere with that. You a wonderful young lady, I've never seen my son look so happy. I'm sorry for trying to say you were a gold digger and that you sleep around. I am just sorry for everything, any pain I've caused you and my son with my words I am sorry, and I can't wait to meet my grandson." She smiled and hugged me.

"It's alright, and thank you." I hugged her.

"Go enjoy you're baby shower." She smiled.

I smiled back at her and while I was making my way over to the dance floor where Hailey was..I seen that person standing outside again...I quickly turned my head and I looked back, hoping he'd be gone...NOPE! He was still standing there...he even waved at me!

"Danielle!!" Jermaine yelled behind me, making me jump.

"Damn whatchu' jumpin' fo'?" He laughing

"You kinda caught me off guard...but what's up?" I glanced back on at the window and saw nobody.

"You sure you ight?" Jarvis asked.

"Yeah, Why you keep lookin out tha window? Somebody out thea' we don't know 'bout?" He raised an eyebrow.