22.

Danielle POV

"You nervous?" Odell asked as I put my earrings on.

"Kinda" I shrugged.

Today I was actually gonna talk to my mother, it was time to move on from the past and talk to her. Odell leaned on the bathroom counter and stared at me.

"You look beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I smiled at him

"I'll go start the car." He said.

He walked out the bathroom and I looked in the mirror one last time before turning the light off and going into the bedroom. I walked over to my phone and texted Jarvis so he would know I'd be on my way in 5 minutes..

"You ready babygirl."

"Yeah.." I stood up from the bed and felt this weird feeling in my stomach and throat.. I dropped my purse and ran to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up. Ugh ! 2nd time this afternoon..I felt Odell's hands holding my hair back.

"You alright?" He asked rubbing my back.

I nodded my head and flushed the toilet, I brushed my teeth and used some mouthwash. I drank some water and put some gum in my mouth.

"You sure you wanna go babe?" He asked.

"Yeah baby I'm just nervous." I said.

As we were headed to Jarvis's house we talked the entire ride..We've decided to put the situation with Courtney behind us and just move forward. I was pretty much over the whole thing and I didn't wanna dwell on it any longer. When we got there Jarvis answered the door and we walked inside, my mom looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Danielle." She smiled.

"Hey mama." I did a nervous smile.

She pulled me into a long hug and I couldn't help but let a tear slip, I never thought this moment would come.

"Y'all gon make my mascara run." Jarvis joked.

Me and my mom laughed and wiped our tears away.

"Hey Ms. Rhondaaaaa." Odell said waving and smiling like an idiot.

She laughed."Hello Odell!" She hugged him too.

"Well I was just about to cook dinner, you wanna help me?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

I walked into the kitchen with my mom and at that moment I felt a different vibe in my mood..for once I felt at peace, she handed me some broccoli and I did a whine.

"Mommy I hate broccoli !" I groaned.

"You and Jarvis both, you gon eat it today." She laughed.

"Fine!..but they stink."

"You won't die girl...Jarvis told me about you're miscarriage, I'm sorry to hear about that." She said..

"It's okay...I'm just glad it's a possibility I can have kids though."

She nodded her head in understanding and it went quiet for a little bit until she said something that made me stop everything that I was doing.

"I tried to get you back..I tried everything to get you back and get you away from that man but he threatened to kill me and you're brothers...Danielle I'm so sorry I really am ! I tried so hard, not a day went by that I didn't try. He wouldn't even let me talk to you..babygirl I am so sorry just please forgive me.." By now we were both crying and hugging