20.

A/N :
#LongLiveErica
#FlyHighBabygirl
01.16.98 - 03.21.15,:
------------------------
Odell POV

I was gonna leave the hospital but then I remembered, I got here in the Ambulance when I rode with Dani earlier. I sighed and texted Kavarah and asked him could he pick me up so I could go home, he wasn't sleep anyway because he had been texting me since he left the hospital. When he finally got here, I got in his car and put my seatbelt on.

"You ight?" He asked..

"You ever wanted to be there for somebody so bad but they just keep pushing you away.." I sighed.

"Yeah , why what's wrong? You and Danielle good?"

"I don't even know, she stubborn as hell. One minute she loves me and don't want me to leave her and then the next she telling me she don't want me around and she want me to leave her alone.

"She only acting like that because she stressing."

"I understand she stressing but damn, I love her and I don't want her to ever feel like she gotta go through anything on her own.." I sighed

"I know she loves you and you love her, don't worry bout it just give her until tomorrow she should be Ight by then."

I nodded my head and looked out the window , when I heard her say that it kinda caught me off guard for a second. In my past relationships I never wanted to be around them as much as I wanna be around Dani, I've never felt the need to spoil someone just because!! ..I've never wanted to just hold somebody close in my arms and tell them over and over that I love them. Danielle just gives me a certain feeing I've never had before...but honestly I can't stand the fact that she pushes me away, I'm getting tired of it honestly. When I got to home I went inside and went upstairs to the bathroom, I took a shower and put on a pair of basketball shorts. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling...My phone started vibrating and Danielle popped up. I hit ignore and tried going to sleep..my phone started ringing again and I hit ignore, after she called another 4 times I answered the phone.

Me:What Danielle?

Dani: I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said.

Me:Okay..

Dani: Odell I swear! I'm so sorry, I don't know why I said that Can you please come back tonight .

Me: Nah, I don't wanna suffocate you.

Dani: Odell please, I'm sorry !

Me: Nah you wanted to be alone, go ahead and be alone!

Dani: Why are you acting like this?!?!

Me: What you mean, why am I acting like this! All of a sudden you want me to come back?Remember I'm starting to annoy you and I'm suffocating you.

Dani: So what are you saying? You wanna break up?

Me: ..Why the hell would I leave you Danielle? I'm just not coming back tonight. You wanted time to yourself so you got it, I'll pick you up in the morning.

Dani:...I really am sorry.

Me: mmhh yeah goodnight I don't wanna keep suffocating you.

She hung up the phone and I did too. I sighed and put my phone down...I laid there for a bit until I started feeling bad so I got outta bed and packed her dome

----

When I got back to the hospital, she was asleep..I sat the duffle bag down that I packed for her. I took my shoes off and I laid next to her.

"I thought you weren't coming." She laid on my chest.

I didn't say anything just laid back. She frowned at me and laid her head back down on the pillows instead of my chest
---------
The next morning I was showered and dressed, ready to take Danielle out home, I was waiting for her to finish showering and getting dressed.