O2.

2 months later..

I woke up out of my sleep and yawned a little..its been about 3months since I last heard from Kendal and I refuse to ever speak to him again. I am officially done with relationships for good! Why should I have to keep dealing with heartbreak after heartbreak? I'm done!. I was staying with my brother Jarvis..but it's only until I find an apartment and I've been searching hella' hard...its barely anything out there. I work at a hair salon owned by my best friend Angel not too far from where Jarvis lives. I got up out of bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom, I took my usual morning shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed for work. I unwrapped my mid length hair and sprayed some oil sheen onto it. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Jarvis and his best friend Jeremy sitting at the kitchen island.

I smacked Jarvis's neck and kissed his cheek. "Morning big bro, Wassup Jeremy"

"Wassup beautiful" Jeremy winked at me.

"Mmhh keep flirting with my sister and imma beat that ass." Jarvis spoke jokingly but also being serious

I laughed a little and grabbed a green apple out the refrigerator. Jarvis didn't have a problem with guys flirting with me until my 2nd boyfriend Zane broke my heart.. Ever since then he's always been quick to fight any nigga who decides to flirt with me or even look my way. My first boyfriend Damarcus was shot and killed, then it was Zane who was abusive and always cheating then it was Kendal who cheated on me and now I'm single . Jarvis hated all my boyfriends except Demarcus..he was actually the only guy who didn't break my heart.

"Drive us to the gym Dani" Jarvis demanded.

"Nigga what's wrong with your car?" I asked.

"We'll be done at 4 today, you get off at 4 so you should just drop us off and pick us up.." He grabbed his beats headphones.

".....Be in my car in 5 minutes" I rolled my eyes.

The ride to the gym was pretty quiet, well I was quiet the boys wouldn't shut up, always yelling and shit. When I pulled up to the gym Jarvis gave me a hug and got out the car along with Jeremy. As I was pulling out the parking lot, a black Mercedes Benz came speeding in almost hitting me head on.

"What the hell?!" I yelled slamming on breaks

Whoever was driving the car had some dark ass window tint, I rolled my eyes and started driving to work, when I got there it was around 9:30am and my first appointment wasn't until 10:00am.

"Hey Dani!" My best friend Angel said hugging me

Angel was a very hyper guy, he was also gay and we've been friends since sophomore year in highschool. He's the owner of this salon too. He's always been there for me, I even had to bail him out when he stabbed my ex Zane when he hit me..Don't worry though Zane is still alive ..he just lost of blood but he survived.

"Hey boo" I kissed his cheek

"Last night me and Fabian had a fight....but it didn't matter because I made him forget about it before he left for work." He smirked.

I loved my best friend but some times he could be annoying sharing this sex life with me all the damn time but I loved him no matter what. My client walked in and took a seat. She was somewhat apart of thee clique we had, her name was Tianna..but her and Angel were never really that close. Deep down I don't think Angel liked her at all and sometimes I don't think Tianna liked him at all but sometimes they could be okay together.

"So you going with your brother to the pro bowl game tomorrow?" Angel asked me.

"More than likely yes I will. Why? You wanna come with me?" I asked already knowing he did.