Characters and Introduction

The two main characters of this story:

KIM TAEHYUNG is 30, and had spent his life living with his parents. He used to love 90's hip hop and retro style which his parents were a big fan of. And he found himself wearing the vintage fashion and living his life like he wanted to.

Kim Taehyung loves doing things strangely and he never bothers about people's reactions. A bubbly guy who behaves like a child sometimes. It shows his innocence and not lack of knowledge.

 It shows his innocence and not lack of knowledge

KIM SEOKJIN is 18, who is a freshman in college. His father ran away by leaving his mother when she was pregnant with Kim Seokjin. He is in relationship with his high school crush, Min Yoongi. Who happens to be enrolled in the same college with Jin.

Kim Seokjin dislikes being an odd one out. Though he was not a big fan of drinking and smoking, he would do anything to fit into the group.

 Though he was not a big fan of drinking and smoking, he would do anything to fit into the group

----

Other characters will be revealed along the story line angels.

Before we begin this journey, I would like to pen down some things. If you have been with me till now, you would know about me angels.

I write my books how I choose to. I don't write any of my books based on the comments and expectations angels. I would love to read your thoughts but I would never allow it to influence it on my stories.

My plots are executed based on whatever goes in my mind and how I see it fit. Some of you angels may agree with this story and some not.

So if you aren't comfortable with the story progress, I would suggest you not to leave hatred here.