Chapter 44

"Now Kim Seokjin, you may say your vow~" The Priest announced the crowd and the groom while signaling the other to speak.

Kim Taehyung was having his boxy smile while looking at his Fiance taking deep breaths. To give a small comfort, Taehyung held Jin's hands and soothed his thumb finger over his knuckles. This made Seokjin to eliminate some nervousness from the wedding.

That's right. It was Taejin couple's wedding ceremony right now. After the proposal, they soon decided to arrange a small wedding with their close relatives and friends. The ceremony was taking place in a church with only few guests. They had arranged a small wedding party in Kims mansion for their friends and family.

Kim Seokjin's restaurant workers were also present along with Jikook couple, and Kims couple. Jisoo was wiping her runny nose with tissue by seeing her son in the white suit which was perfect for him.

The Taejin couple went for a white theme, and they were wearing wedding white suits with a small flower crown on their heads. Kim Taehyung had said his vow and was waiting for his Seokjin to complete his vow. He looked at his Fiance who nodded his head like he was ready.

"Ahjussi~ I never in my life thought that I would adore this nickname. To be honest, I never expected us to be standing here in this aisle and exchanging our vows on our wedding. I don't know that my life would be changing upside down the moment I met you in our house.

But now I do know that, my life would be nothing without you, Ahjussi. That is the power that you hold on me. You put your spell on me and now I would be lost without you.

I wish I had written on a paper, so that I wouldn't forget it. But right now, after seeing your face, I don't think I could whisper out any words. All I could see is your eyes, Ahjussi. And those beautiful eyes says everything to me. They tell me how much you care for me, and how much you look out for me.

I am aware that I don't express much in words and I don't like to say 'I love you' everytime we see each other. It's just that, I don't think I need to say those words just to express my feelings for you.

I was just a normal teenager who thought partying and bunking classes were cool. But you showed me that there are so many things out in the world. I am damn sure that I would be wasted, had you not entered in my life. You were there for to guide me and tell me what is wrong and right.

Although, there were times where I was arrogant and barely listened, you were patient with me and still you are.

You are the most sweetest, kindest and weirdest person I had ever met in my life. And how do you expect me to let you go, when all I want is to be with you. I always admire you for your confidence and your innocence, Ahjussi.

I was someone who always cared about other opinions and changed myself to fit into a certain group. But I realized that it was a waste of time and I was changing into a different person which was not me. And thank you for making me realize my true self, Ahjussi. I can't thank you enough for all the things you have done for me.

I fell for you for who you are, Ahjussi. I love how you wear that retro dress with confidence, and slay in every outfit you wear. I am excited for our new journey that is about to begin and I can't wait to explore more in our lives together, Ahjussi.

Thank you so much for your patience and endless love that you shower on me. I trust you more than enough to give my soul to you, Ahjussi. And I know that you would never make me regret it. Let us get married and live happily ever after like all those fantasies, Ahjussi~"

Kim Seokjin said his vow and he could hear several claps in the church making the Priest to place his index finger over his lips, signaling them to be silent.

Kim Taehyung chuckled through his cries and he so badly tried not to break down. He didn't expect Seokjin to confess his feelings like this. He was overwhelmed by the words that were coming from his Fiance's plump lips.

The Taejin couple exchanged their rings which was given by their best men Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. Happily they wore it and Seokjin blushed heavily when Taehyung placed a kiss over his wedding ring.

"Now I pronounce Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin as Husbands. You may now kiss the groom!" That was enough for the couple to seal their wedding with a sweet kiss on their lips.

The Kims couple were happy for their son, and they hugged Jisoo who was crying out loud by seeing her baby getting married.

"Let's party~" Park Jimin yelled before running out of the church to reach the Kims mansion's garden where the party was about to start. Thankfully the mansion was near by the church with few walk-able distance.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung giggled before looking at each other placing their foreheads together.

"That was quite a speech, Mr. Kim~" Taehyung teased his husband while biting Jin's cheeks making his husband to squeal lightly.

"Ahjussi~ We are in church~" Kim Seokjin blushed and looked around to find all the guests already walking out of the church. With a giddy smile, Taehyung hugged Seokjin who was already leaning his head over his husband's shoulders.

They both were excited to start their new journey in their lives, and they couldn't be anymore happier than now.

Soon the Taejin couple drove the car to the Kims mansion to attend the party. Kim Seokjin threw the bouquet which was caught by Park Jimin making everyone to laugh happily. Of course, Jeon Jungkook was already planning to propose his boyfriend sooner. And he couldn't wait to start their life together too.

The sky soon turned to dark, making the guests to leave one by one. The Taejin couple were sent upstairs to their room to spend their wedding night. The Kims couple had left the mansion for newly wedded couple and were staying in Jisoo's house.

And now the Taejin couple were in their bedroom which was decorated with roses on the bed. Yes, they knew what was going to happen now, but that didn't stop them from getting little tiny bit of nervousness seeking through their body.

A/N: And I will let your imaginations to run wild angels🙈🙈