Chapter 26

"Y-You can't do that."

Was the first thing Seokjin said to his Ahjussi who was standing in between the two people whom he had deep love for.

"Seokjin~" Kim Jisoo tried to warn her son firmly, but the other was not listening to her.

"No, You can't go." Seokjin mumbled himself and looked at his Ahjussi after sniffling his nose and wiping his runny nose.

"I-I mean after all these years, you can't just throw away my mother and go with your parents?"

"Seokjin, stop." Jisoo raised her voice further more, by gaining her son's attention.

"Ma, look at him saying." Kim Seokjin walked to his mother and shook her shoulders like telling her to hear it properly. He couldn't believe what his Ahjussi was saying. He hoped that the other would stay but not the other way around. New tears were starting to form in both Jin's and Jisoo's eyes without permission.

"Just because I am leaving, doesn't mean that I forgot everything, Seokjin."

After a long silence, Taehyung spoke making Jin and Jisoo to pay attention. Seokjin harshly wiped his tears and tried to look confident, but he felt so weak by thinking about his new favorite person leaving them out of nowhere.

"A-Ahjussi~" Seokjin choked his cries and looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes. He so badly wanted the other to stay and live together. But everything was going wrongly.

Kim Taehyung softly held Jin's wet cheeks before wiping the precious tears. He smiled sadly before looking at his Noona who was looking very heart broken.

"Me going with them, doesn't make my love for both of you any less. I would never forget all the things that Noona have done for me. And I-I just need time to understand about my life.

All these years, I thought I belonged to our family, and now someone are claiming me as their son. I-It's too much for me to take into my heart and brain.

I just need some space. I have so much to learn and I don't want them to disappoint too. It makes my heart ache to see them begging me to come with them. I-I told them that I would come once I inform you about my leave."

"Will you stay, if I beg you too? Please don't go. I-I won't hurt you or mock you. I promised you, right? I will be good. A-And what about our project? D-Don't you want to create a new recipe?

Ma, please tell him." Seokjin shook his mother and urged her to give reasons for Taehyung to stay. But Jisoo wiped her tears before smiling at her brother, who was already looking at her with concerned eyes.

"I am happy that you found your family, Tae. You never belonged here. But always know that, Noona is here for you. I will always support you with your decisions. I know how much you love us, and you don't have to worry about us for mistaking your choice. Don't mind Seokjin, he is a baby."

Jisoo laughed through her tears before ruffling Jin's hair who shook his head like he was not agreeing to his mother's words.

"Ahjussi~" Was all Jin could whisper while hugging Taehyung who was trying so hard to not break down. Jin had promised his mother that he would support his Ahjussi's choice. And he also knew that he can't make anyone to stay without their will. The three Kims were hugging tightly and crying their heart out.

"Goodbye, Noona." Taehyung hugged his sister one last time, and looked at Seokjin who was pouting with his hands crossed against his chest.

"Seokjin~" Taehyung called Jin's name but the other turned his face the other side and tried to ignore his Ahjussi. With a chuckle, Taehyung hugged Seokjin who fisted his hands and controlled from crying. But he knew that this was going to be his last chance to hug his Ahjussi.

So he released his hands and circled around Taehyung before giving a big teddy bear hug. They both nuzzled their noses in their neck and breathed in their scents.

"I will miss you, Seokjin~"

"Then, stay Ahjussi. So you don't have to miss me~" Seokjin tried to convince his Ahjussi who softly chuckled before pinching Jin's cheeks who pouted more.

Kim Seokjin held Taehyung's hem of the tshirt tightly and wished the other wouldn't leave. But his Ahjussi had already informed them that his parents were waiting in the bus stop in their car to pick him up.

Kim Taehyung walked outside the house with Seokjin and Jisoo following him behind like a lost puppy. Jisoo waved her hands to her brother who waved back at her. Seokjin was trying to look mad but he was nudged by his mother to say goodbye to Taehyung.

Deep inside, Kim Seokjin felt very unlucky. He couldn't express his feelings to the person whom he had started to like recently. And he felt afraid of getting judged. He also knew that his Ahjussi wouldn't leave until he says goodbye.

So Kim Seokjin with a hard face looked at Kim Taehyung who was giving him a boxy smile like he was going on a school trip. Seokjin knew that this would be the last day to see his Ahjussi. With a heavy heart, Kim Seokjin waved a goodbye to Taehyung who immediately waved back.

Jisoo and Jin looked at Taehyung slowly walking away from them and their lives. As time passed, the figure of his Ahjussi became smaller just like his chances to be with Taehyung as a couple.

Kim Seokjin could feel his mother patting his shoulders and advising him to come inside. But his eyes were longing by looking at empty road which resembled his heart.

Kim Taehyung entered his life out of nowhere, and left his life out of the blue. But in the mean time of his stay, he surely did one thing.

Capturing Kim Seokjin's heart.

And now Seokjin was finding hard by accepting the reality that Kim Taehyung could never be his.