Chapter 13

"Please, Mrs Kim. It would be so fun to be there. And also Taehyung could meet several people and make friends."

Jimin and Jungkook were practically begging Kim Jisoo to give permission for the Freshers party. Although Taehyung must say that Jin had almost threatened him to let his mother accept the permission.

After punching his boyfriend, Jin never once spoke with Taehyung. They both were literally walking together, eating together but never talked with each other. And Taehyung was literally jumping in joy when he heard Jin speaking to him after three days of no conversation.

It was Saturday, and Kim Jisoo was busily running the restaurant which left Jin and Taehyung to be in the house alone. Jin had spoke with Yoongi few minutes before, and his boyfriend gave him an idea on how to make his mother allow him to freshers party.

Taehyung was as usual watching cartoon but he switched off once he heard his nephew speaking.

"Are you really speaking with me? Omo!! So you forgave me? I can sleep peacefully?" Taehyung was jumping on the sofa happily like a kid who got his favorite candy. But of course Jin must endure all this childish acts if his plan has to work.

"I-I will talk to you in one condition." Jin said slowly by seeing his Ahjussi's reaction. Taehyung who was jumping in joy halted his action and nodded happily waiting to hear Jin's proposal.

"You should ask my mother to give permission for the freshers party." Taehyung's eyes widened by the sudden request. He never expected that his nephew would ask such a big favor from him.

"Omo!! I-I can't do that. Noona would be so mad. She said no to you. And she is always right." Jin rolled his eyes by the obvious reply. Of course what else could he expect. All his cute act resulted with nothing.

"Fine then. Let's not talk." Jin turned around to walk into his room only to be stopped by Taehyung calling him. A smirk played on Jin's lips in thinking that finally his Ahjussi got the bait.

"I-I will ask, Noona. But you will speak with me right?" Taehyung asked like a baby, and Jin was sure that he was never going to do that. But he had to nod his head if Yoongi's idea must work. So he obviously acted like a good kid, and fooled the innocent Taehyung who was unaware of such thoughts.

That's the reason why right now, Jimin and Jungkook were asking permission for Taehyung since their friend had asked for their help. Taehyung knew that he can't convince his sister, so he trusted on his friends.

Kim Jisoo was having second thoughts while thinking about Jimin's words. That's right. Her brother needs to know more things and he must go everywhere to get adapted to the city. He didn't want to disappoint her brother and she could see that Taehyung was excited about the party.

Jin was smirking inside while watching the scene. He didn't have to do anything, his friends were doing their job. His smile faded when his mother looked at him, and he acted like nothing.

"Fine, but make sure to bring both of them safely." Jisoo said making all the four to cheer loudly. Jin was finally relieved that he could have some fun time with his boyfriend outside the university.

Taehyung was feeling happy to see Jin all jumping around and laughing loudly. His heart felt butterflies by seeing his nephew cutely doing little dances.

"But before that, we must do shopping." Jimin said making everyone to turn their attention to him.

"Shopping? But why?" Jin asked his best friend who rolled his eyes by the silly question. He walked to Taehyung who was looking at him with confused eyes, but he returned a small smile when Jimin gave his eye smile at his friend.

"For Taehyung. Jungkook and I decided to take him to shopping and we are going to choose his outfits." Jisoo and Taehyung's eyes widened but soon happily laughed together by hearing the plan.

"Omo!!" Taehyung exclaimed happily with big eyes and his sister was reflecting the same.

"That's a nice idea, Jimin. Tae, you can wear new dresses to party and university." Jisoo said while clapping her hands happily. Jin who was listening to the conversation couldn't help but snort at their plan.

"He is disgusting no matter what." Jin thought to himself but of course he agreed to tag along with their shopping idea, since it was Sunday and Yoongi was busy in taking piano classes.

Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook spent their Sunday by walking to every shops and getting disappointed since they couldn't get what they wanted. They had ice cream for a break and ate some snacks to fulfill their stomachs.

Kim Jisoo had given money to buy clothes for her brother, and Jimin and Jungkook made sure to make Taehyung look good in everything that they buy.

"This is it!" Jimin squealed happily when he reached the destination that was showing in his phone. Jin and others looked at the small but beautiful shop being situated in the center of the street market.

"Wow, I never knew there was a shop like this in this market!" Jin said to no one and the four friends walked inside only to be greeted by a salesman. The four were busily looking at the clothes that were hanging beautifully inside the shop.

Jimin and Jungkook busied themselves in selecting the attire for Taehyung, while Jin was busily messaging his boyfriend who pinged him stating that his classes were over.

Taehyung's eyes were widening by every outfit that the Jikook couple chose for him. He was literally saying no to every dresses after reading the price tags. But after getting a death glare from Jimin, Taehyung shut his mouth and he obediently took the clothes to the trial room to wear it.

Jimin and Jungkook were eagerly waiting on the sofa for Taehyung to come out by wearing the outfit that they chose. Both of their eyes widened in shock and gasped loudly when they saw their friend walking out of the trial room with a cute and bubbly smile on his face.

"O-Oh my, this is it!!" Jimin jumped happily along with Jungkook who was nodding his head eagerly like they had given their best.

Jin who was busy in messaging his boyfriend, looked up when he heard his friend shouting. He almost dropped his phone when he saw his Ahjussi coming out of the trial room all handsome and smart by walking in his suit that Jikook couple chose for him..

 He almost dropped his phone when he saw his Ahjussi coming out of the trial room all handsome and smart by walking in his suit that Jikook couple chose for him