Chapter 46

Kim Seokjin was tightly clutching on the duvet that was covering his naked body. He was under the covers waiting for his husband to remove his bathrobe and join him on the bed. Kim Taehyung couldn't help but adore the sight of Seokjin cutely peaking his head out through the covers while covering his naked body under the sheets.

"A-Ahjussi~ Come inside~" Seokjin pouted and waved his index finger by telling his husband to join him sooner. With a chuckle, Taehyung switched off the lights and guided to the bed with the moonlight coming through the window.

Kim Seokjin gasped at the sight of his naked husband who removed his bathrobe and placed it on the chair. Kim Taehyung could feel eyes of Jin on his body, but he wasn't insecure or nervous. This body belongs to Seokjin and he was proudly showing of his muscles and cute flat tummy. Jin gulped hard when he saw Taehyung's cock standing tall and hitting against his husband's stomach.

His hole clenched by seeing the sight of the thick member that was about to make it's way home. Kim Seokjin allowed his husband to join the covers and Kim Taehyung was hovering over already.

Kim Taehyung placed his both hands over Jin's head and his thighs were already spreading Jin's leg further to settle in between. Kim Seokjin circled his hands around Taehyung before bumping their noses together.

Seokjin spread his legs before pulling off the duvet away from their bodies. Taehyung's breath hitched when he saw his husband's naked body in the glory for the first time. Pink blush was spreading all over Jin's face and collarbones to the chest.

Kim Taehyung eyes were greedily memorizing the masterpiece that was lying beneath him pliantly. His long fingers slowly traced the beautiful facial features of Seokjin, and reaching down to the throat where he could feel his husband gulping hard.

With a smile, Taehyung caressed his thumb over the dark nipple which hardened by his touch. A soft mewl escaped Jin's lips and without conscience he could feel his hips thrusting up by finding the touch little sensitive. His husband was worshiping his body every inch and he could feel the love over every touch.

Seokjin closed his eyes in pleasure when he felt the long fingers dipping in his navel. A moan escaped those plump lips and his hands clutched tightly over Taehyung's biceps in reflex.

Taehyung felt his cock twitching at the sight of Seokjin's member that was hard by his sinful touches. He could see the precum already leaking from his husband's cock tip making him lick his dry lips. Seokjin choked his cries when he felt warm hands engulfing his hard member and slowly stroking his skin.

Kim Seokjin opened his eyes only to blush heavily when he saw Taehyung swiping his thumb over his slit and licking his fingers which was covered with his precum.

"A-Ahjussi~" Jin could feel his thighs trembling by seeing the dark eyes that were staring at him with desire. His eyes followed over Taehyung's body, and he smiled when he saw his husband being hard for him. The hands that were clutching over Taehyung's biceps slowly moved to the untouched cock that was asking for some attention.

Taehyung hissed lightly when Seokjin took his cock in his hands and giving slow strokes making the other to groan in impatience. Taehyung leaned over Jin's neck who tilted more to give more access to his husband.

Seokjin was a moaning mess when he felt the skillful tongue of Taehyung licking and sucking his nipples. He was sure that several hickeys were on his neck, but he wasn't bothered. When Taehyung was busy in marking his husband, Seokjin reached his hands below to fondle with his husband's balls.

The action made Taehyung to almost moan by the sensation, and he continued to assault Jin's nipple by biting lightly and sucking on it like a baby wanting milk. The hands that were stroking came to a stop when Seokjin cried in pleasure by feeling tongue on his navel.

His hands reached over Taehyung's head and clutched on his smoothy hair tightly. Kim Taehyung was busy in licking away the precum that was spread over Jin's belly. He used his strong hands to spread Jin's thighs and settle his face in between the clenching hole.

Kim Seokjin moaned when he felt hot air blowing right at his hole. Just when he was about to lose his patience, he rolled his eyes back in pleasure when Taehyung licked his hole for the first time. Kim Taehyung moaned by the taste of his husband, and he groaned by wanting more.

So he didn't care how much Seokjin wiggled his head around the bed and how tight he was holding his hair, Taehyung was busy in sucking the hole that was tasting delicious. He slowly inserted his index finger to stretch his husband.

Taehyung looked up to see Seokjin already biting his lips with closed eyes and enjoying the penetration. This gave him confidence, and Taehyung started to scissor two fingers inside the virgin hole while inserting his tongue along with his long fingers.

"Nngh~R-Right there, Ahjussi~" Jin whined when he felt Taehyung deliberately missing his sweet spot. But soon he released a high pitch moan, when his husband started to abuse his prostate by thrusting his three fingers faster.

"Come on, baby~ Cum for me~" Jin felt his cock twitching by hearing his husband's voice. And he whined lowly when Taehyung started to stroke his cock to reach his high. With three more thrusts inside his hole, Seokjin came with a loud cry and spurted his seeds all over Taehyung's hands and some over his face.

Kim Seokjin was gasping loudly on the bed, and was trying to catch his breath .he was almost sure that he was going to pass out. But after coming to senses, he looked down at his husband only to moan sexily.

Kim Taehyung was licking away his cum that was in his hands and licked his lips where he could feel some cum over on it.

"You look so sexy when you come, Seokjin~" Kim Taehyung chuckled when he saw Seokjin shyly covering his face with his hands.

Kim Taehyung leaned over his husband and removed the hands that were covering his husband's handsome face. He couldn't believe that this was the person who was moaning few minutes back. And here he was acting shy by hearing him speaking dirty.

"Already feeling shy, sweetheart? The fun has just started now, Seokjin~"