Chapter 38

Kim Taehyung turned off his engine and rotated his head side to side to stretch a little bit. He looked to his side to see his Seokjin sleeping cutely and curled up like a baby. With a giddy smile, Taehyung leaned forward to his boyfriend whose breath was even indicating him that the other was sleeping peacefully.

Although Taehyung didn't want to disturb Seokjin, he was aware that the other hadn't eaten anything. So he carefully reached his hands over his boyfriend's face and caressed gently. Seokjin whined lowly with furrowed eyebrows but still eyes were closed. Taehyung found the sight adorable and his heart was doing dances by seeing his Seokjin so soft like this.

"Seokjin~" Taehyung whispered but all he got in response was a whine from hose plump lips. Taehyung traced his fingers over Jin's forehead and slowly reaching down by halting in those closed eyes.

Taehyung pulled the closed eye lid up making Jin to groan and pout by the disturbance. But he was not going to give up. So Taehyung once again tried to make the closed eyes open by pulling his skin above the eyes.

"Ahjussi~ Please few more minutes~" Seokjin whined and held the hands that were disturbing him. He tightly hugged Taehyung's hands towards his chest and tried to sleep once again making his Ahjussi to laugh.

"Come on, baby~ Let's eat~" Oh yeah, it became usual for the Taejin couple to call baby and other nicknames in their relationship. But Seokjin was not ready to change the way of calling Taehyung because he loved it and it was unique only in their relationship.

"Let me sleep~ I am not hungry~Ahhh" Seokjin opened his eyes open wide when he felt Taehyung pulling his nose towards him. The wide alpaca eyes were no longer sleepy because it was already awake from the tiredness.

"It hurts, Ahjussi~" Jin hit his boyfriend over his shoulders before rubbing his nose softly. But he and Taehyung knew that it was not that painful.

"Now that you are awake, lets get down." With that Taehyung got down from his car making Seokjin to look around their surroundings for the first time. He was astonished to find the beach infront of him and he didn't know what time it was. But he was sure it was midnight, because no people were there around the area.

He opened the door, and looked down at the beach sand. With a giggle, Jin removed his shoes and socks and placed his bare feet over the wet sand. He closed his eyes when he felt the chillness under his feet. He got down from the car and he could feel the fresh smell of the wind and he could sense the earthly smell of the rain.

"It's going to rain, Ahjussi~" Jin said out of nowhere and looked over to see his boyfriend already walking towards him by having a boxy smile.

"Is that bad?"

"I never said that. I am just excited. It's been long time since I witnessed rain, Ahjussi. Always locked up in the kitchen and breathing the smoke." An known smile played over Taehyung's lips before nodding to his boyfriend's words. of course that was the reason, why his Ahjussi had brought him to this place.

He had already googled it to see where there could be possibility of rain tonight. And he destined his car to that place because Seokjin was fond of rain. And he hoped that the change in environment might light up his boyfriend's mood.

The Taejin couple intertwined their fingers together and walked along the wet sand which was feeling good under their feet. Kim Taehyung had arranged a small ice cream stand since Seokjin loved eating one. When the shop came to their view, the hands that were holding him was not holding him anymore.

"Oh my god!! Ice cream!!" Kim Seokjin jumped happily and ran to the ice cream stand where he could see the seller greeting him with a wide smile. A laugh slipped from Taehyung's lips by seeing how eager his boyfriend was. And he was the guy who was sleeping loudly in the car few minutes back.

"Can I have the mint chocolate?" Seokjin was giggling like a baby who got his favorite candy. The shop keeper was about to greet Taehyung but the other just shook his head and placed his fingers over his lips indicating the other to not show off.

Taehyung didn't want Seokjin to know that he was the one who had arranged this. Because his boyfriend would give him lectures about wasting money just for the sake of him. But Taehyung would do anything for his boyfriend, and this was just nothing compared to how much he loves Seokjin dearly.

The shop keeper as per the request gave three scoops of the ice cream in the cup with so many toppings which Jin had requested. Taehyung simply ordered a chocolate ice cream because he was not hungry.

His stomach was full by seeing the sight of his boyfriend eating the ice cream cutely with some on his upper lips. Without hesitation, Kim Taehyung reached his thumb over Jin's lips and removed the ice cream before licking his thumb.

Kim Seokjin felt blush creeping on his cheeks and he looked at the ice cream stand where the shop keeper was busy in closing the box.

"A-Ahjussi! This is not a K-drama~" Jin giggled but he couldn't hide the fact that how much he loved. Taehyung pouted by hearing the statement.

"In K-drama they kiss the ice cream on the lips, baby. Should I do that too?" Kim Seokjin had never took Taehyung for a flirt. But heck, he was loving this side of his boyfriend. He knew that although his Ahjussi speak like this, he was still innocent and pure just like his soul.

After having their ice cream, the Taejin couple walked towards their car by holding hands. The sudden loud thunder made Jin to jump in fear and held Taehyung's biceps strongly. For a second, Taehyung himself jerked a little by the sudden sound. They both looked up the dark sky only to close their eyes when they felt rain drops falling right on their faces.

"Oh my god!!" Kim Seokjin giggled loudly and jumped happily by liking the feeling the rain drops drenching him. Kim Taehyung was busy in admiring the sight of his boyfriend who was looking cute and sexy with wet hair and all flushed.

Seokjin found himself emotional by looking at the mother nature blessing him with rain. He was always very fond of rain, and now when his life was getting bumpy, he felt happy. Reason was because of his Ahjussi.

He pushed his wet hair and looked at Taehyung who was having a boxy grin like a crazy man in love. But can anyone deny that?

Of course Kim Taehyung was a crazy man who was in love with Kim Seokjin.