Chapter 32

Blush was creeping on Seokjin's cheeks, and he could feel his Ahjussi's chest touching his back. He bit his lips in a cute way and looked aside to see his boyfriend resting his head over his shoulders.

"Are you deliberately making a mistake, Seokjin?"

Kim Seokjin closed his eyes when he felt goosebumps rising in his body. Taehyung's breath was fanning over his sensitive neck making him feel  some different kind of pleasure.

"The mistake is on the dough, Ahjussi~" Kim Seokjin didn't know why but he found his voice lost his  sound. He whispered inaudibly but Taehyung heard it very well.

A soft chuckle left Taehyung's lips before he leaned further and placed his hands over Seokjin's on the flour.

Kim Seokjin gulped by looking at those beautiful long fingers over his. He could see his fingers completely immersed in Taehyung's hands.  Kim  Taehyung was busy in explaining the process and time to time he poured some water to make it soft.

But Kim Seokjin was too lost in the sight of their hands touching and kneading the dough. Of course   Taehyung was not oblivious to his boyfriend's thoughts. He too felt little confident and he placed a soft kiss over Jin's neck without stopping the kneading.

Kim Seokjin tilted his neck to give some access to Taehyung to place more kisses. A wide grin played on Taehyung's lips by finding Seokjin being eager. Just when he was about  to tilt Jin's chin to give a proper kiss, they both jumped in place by the sudden voice.

"What is going on?"

Kim Jisoo folded her hands against her chest and she tried so hard to not laugh by looking at the two pairs of shocked eyes.

"I don't think you guys are going to make a recipe, but rather a baby." Immediately Jin coughed out loud, while Taehyung too choked his words. They both moved away from each other little, ad looked at Jisoo who was having a suspicious eyes.

"N-Noona?" Kim Taehyung called his sister and awkwardly scratching his neck behind.

"Just kidding Tae. But seriously, the dough would be gone waste if you guys still keep kneading it. Do your job, and get the heck out of my kitchen!"

Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin laughed by seeing Jisoo trying to be mad or strict. But they both knew that she was just joking around.

Soon the Taejin couple found themselves doing their work but occasionally stealing some kisses here and there. And the end of the night, they succeeded in making the Ravioli with their own recipe. They made the pasta in a heart shaped Ravioli and decided to name it as 'Sweethearts'

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung's eyes were focused on Kim Jisoo without blinking. Because she was the one who was going to taste it first. Jin literally gulped by seeing his mother taking a spoonful of the broth and bringing it to her nose.

A heavy relief sighed over Taejin couple's lips after finding no bad reaction from her. She hummed in satisfaction before bringing the Ravioli to her mouth and munching it slowly. Mostly they put onions or mushrooms inside the stuffings. But Taehyung and Jin decided to stuff chocolate. The broth was made of chocolate syrup. It was a new combination, but after seeing Jisoo's reaction they were sure that the recipe was success.

"Oh my god! This tastes good~" Jisoo found herself stuffing more chocolate Ravioli making Jin and Taehyung to giggle. After tasting their own recipe, Taejin couple were satisfied with their outcome.

The three Kims closed the restaurant and walked to their house. Jin and Jisoo were pouting by looking at Taehyung who was standing in their door.

"Ahjussi, why don't you stay for the night?" Seokjin pouted along with Kim Jisoo who nodded to her son's idea. A chuckle left Taehyung's lips and he shook his head.

"I will stay over during the weekends, Seokjin. Now they will be waiting for me. I will see you tomorrow in college. And make sure to bring all the ingredients." Taehyung ruffled Jin's hair who was not liking the idea of letting his boyfriend go. But a soft pat on his back from his mother told him to not be like this.

"Take care, Taehyung-ah~" Jisoo hugged her brother before entering inside her room .Seokjin looked back to find his mother not in the sight. So he pulled Taehyung by his shirt and was playing with the buttons.

Kim Taehyung softly held Jin's small waist before leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead. A smile played over Seokjin's lips , shyly he looked up to find their noses bumping each other. With a soft nudge, he kissed Taehyung on cheeks before hugging him one last time.

"Good night, Ahjussi~" Kim Taehyung smelled Jin's scent while nuzzling his face over his neck. They both didn't want to let go but they knew they had to. So after a minute of hugging, they broke apart with a happy smile.

Kim Seokjin was waving his hands a ' Goodbye' to his Ahjussi with a pout. Kim Taehyung waved back with a boxy smile and walked away in the street.

A heavy sigh left Jin's lips after seeing no figure in the empty dark street. He closed the door behind and turned around to find his mother wiggling her eyebrows in a teasing way.

"W-What, Ma?" Kim Seokjin tried to avoid eye contact, but Jisoo gave a knowing smile. She walked towards her son before brushing his hair from his forehead.

"I can see it your eyes, Seokjin. Taehyung is a good person and I am happy that you guys are together."

"So you are okay with us dating?" Kim Seokjin looked wit a hopeful eyes and he lit in excitement when his mother gave a firm nod.

"Unless you guys don't do something stupid."

"Maaa~" Jin whined and hid his face with his hands by realizing what his mother meant. He peaked his eyes through his fingers to see his mother laughing at his cuteness.

"W-We won't, Ma~ See I have this ring~" Jin showed his Purity ring proudly. Of course he wants to do adult stuffs with his Ahjussi. But he also had promised his mother that he won't do it until marriage.

He also knew that Kim Taehyung wouldn't force him. He was a gentleman. He would wait for him no matter how many years.

Kim Seokjin found himself in the bed looking at the ceiling by tracing his fingers over his lips. He remembered how he kissed his Ahjussi in college restroom. He turned his body around and stuffed his face in pillow by thinking about it.

Just when he was about to close his eyes to get some sleep, his phone pinged. With a light frown, Jin reached for his mobile from the night stand to find the person who would message him late in this night.

The frown soon disappeared once he read the message. He could feel his heart beat raising and he giggled himself before kicking his legs cutely in the bed.

"Hi Seokjin, I got a new phone, save my number. I got yours from Jimin from the college. I wanted to surprise you. I miss you already~Can't wait to see you tomorrow. Good night and please dream of me because I will dream about you~"

Kim Seokjin saved the number, and placed his phone on the side. His hands reached over his clothed chest to find his heart beating fast.

"Oh God! I miss him already~" Jin mumbled himself before turning around and hugging the pillow tightly by thinking that it was his boyfriend.