Chapter 33

Kim Taehyung and Kim Seokjin were having proud smiles displaying in their faces by looking at their classmates congratulating them along with their Professor, Kim Namjoon. Jimin and Jungkook were whistling for their friends and cheering up loudly.

After making their recipe and serving to the class, everyone started to appreciate the taste. The Taejin couple were almost flying high in the sky after receiving so many compliments.

Jimin found himself eating more than five and got addicted to it. Kim Seokjin made a note to add this recipe in their menu once he built their restaurant in the heart city of the Seoul. With a satisfied smile, the Taejin couple sat on their seats before giving high fives to the Jikook couple.

"Jinnie, make sure to pack some for me. I want it." Seokjin laughed out loud with a nod and packed some chocolate Ravioli for his best friend Jimin.

The time went fast by seeing other students projects about environmental causes and political happenings. And some students did get nice appreciations from their Professor. But the Taejin couple were happy about their final outcome.

"Oh God! I can't believe you farted infront of the class!" Park Jimin was whining with little embarrassment and hid his face in his small hands. Jin and Taehyung were holding their laughter since they didn't want to embarrass their best friend further more.

"It's for the project, Minnie. Besides I don't care what other think. I love you and you love me~"Jeon Jungkook pouted and patted his boyfriend's shoulder who was still not lifting his head up from his hands.

"But that's true though, Jimin. Jungkook did it for your project. Even our Professor was amazed by how he did." Now it was time for Park Jimin to lift his head up and hit Taehyung's shoulder for teasing them.

The Jikook couple did a project on Farting. They researched about it and explained about the pros and cons of farting. But Jimin thought his boyfriend was joking when Jungkook said that he would fart infront of everyone to get high scores. He never expected his boyfriend to be serious. Of course, who was he kidding? Just like they discussed, Jungkook farted. Although there were some people making fun of their experiment, their project made high score.

"Alright let's forget about that and talk something else." Kim Seokjin was trying to lift Jimin's mood up who immediately gave his eye smile and nodded with excitement.

"I can't believe we are going to complete our first year. Just two more years then we could work on our dreams~" Jimin said in awe and he knew what he wanted to do in their lives. He was aware that he and Jungkook were going to get married. He planned something so that they could work together.

Jimin knew how much Jungkook loves dancing. So he thought of opening a dance classes near their place and he might start a small studio where he could teach dance. He felt like he just met Jungkook but here they were after being in relationship and planning their future.

"I know, I just want to get out of the college." Kim Taehyung frowned by listening to Jin's words.

"Why so? Aren't you interested in studying?"

"No Ahjussi~ I didn't mean like that. I want to finish my college so that I could buy a restaurant in the center of Seoul city. I want my mother to just sit in the counter in a relaxing way while she appoints people to work. She has been working in all her life, I want to do something good for her.

It's my dream to bring our restaurant from the street to the city, Ahjussi. We don't get much customers here, also no employers could be hired since we don't have enough money to provide salary."

Kim Taehyung was in awe while listening to Jin's thoughts. He felt happy by hearing his boyfriend's dream and how he wants to take care of his mother.

"That's really sweet, Jinnie~ Well guess what ? How about we put our stores nearby? Jungkook and I will open the dance center near your restaurant. So after dance classes, people might feel hungry. So they will visit your shop also we could see everyday." Jimin was jumping happily by his idea.

Kim Seokjin's alpaca eyes lit with the same excitement and he too joined his best friend and jumped together like a seal.

"You are going to open a dance studio?" Kim Taehyung asked Jungkook who was adoring his boyfriend jumping all happy.

"Never had an idea about that. But I guess Jimin wants me to continue my passion. So yeah, why not? Also what about your dream?"

The question gained the Jinmin buddies attention who stopped their jumping and turned to look at Taehyung who was sheepishly smiling with a boxy grin.

Kim Seokjin felt bad when he saw his Ahjussi not knowing his dream. He knew that Taehyung's life was not like normal people's life. He was brought up in a different setting and all things happened in his life was not by his plan.

He too wanted to know what would be his Ahjussi's dream. But Taehyung simply shrugged his shoulders like nothing and simply answered, "Never had one." and continued to eat.

Kim Seokjin couldn't stop the thoughts that were lingering in his mind. But he decided not to push the other. So after finishing their college, his Ahjussi accompanied him to their house since it was weekend. Taehyung was going to stay over in Jin's house.

Happily, the Taejin couple were holding their hands together and walked to the bus stop along with Jikook couple who were having little chit chat. After few minutes, Jikook couple took the bus by leaving Jin and Taehyung.

It was starting to get dark in the sky, and Jin looked at the bus that was coming towards them. He frowned when he saw the crowd inside. But he didn't want to go late since he wanted to spend time with his Ahjussi.

So Jin and Taehyung hopped inside the crowded bus with Taehyung standing behind his boyfriend. After some hard push here and there, Jin was finally able to breathe with a bar in front of him. He placed his hands on the bar for the support and looked aside to see his Ahjussi getting congested in between the crowd.

His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung almost losing his balance. So immediately Seokjin tugged on Taehyung's shirt and pulled his boyfriend towards him. Jin could feel blush creeping on his cheeks by having Taehyung this close to his face.

They were literally facing each other with merely few inches apart. Their breaths were fanning over their lips. The sudden pushing from the crowd almost made Taehyung to fall over Seokjin. But he placed his hands over the bar and a smile played over his lips while looking at his flushed boyfriend.

Through the whole journey, Seokjin was holding Taehyung's shirt while his boyfriend was securing him from other pushing them. He was blocking everyone from touching Seokjin and the other was already having his head resting on Taehyung's clothed chest where he could hear the heart beating faster.

A shy smile appeared on Seokjin's lips before placing a small kiss over Taehyung's clothed chest where he could feel the beating heart.

Kim Seokjin wished he could spend his entire day bu laying on his Ahjussi. He loved to hear the heartbeats that were beating fast because of him.